Sleepover

Billie's POV

Cleo was so fucking cute. I never thought someone I was trying to fuck would be categorized as so fucking cute, but damn she was. So innocent but lustful, it was refreshing. I wanted her with every inch of my soul. But I was waiting. I don't want to force her, she's already coming around. She got so wet from me playing with her boobs. She's going to love the real thing.

I was really surprised after I untied Cleo she got close to me. I think she's scared and strangely, I'm comforting her. I've never comforted a soul in my life. But I don't mind comforting her beautiful ass.

"Billie?"

"Yeah baby?" I asked, I was standing up, putting my watch back on that I had taken off earlier, getting ready to head to my bedroom.

"Can you sleep with me? I don't like sleeping all alone in this room. You can tie me up if you want to. Please?"

Why is she so fucking cute. She reached out and held my hand. I held it back.

"I'll be back, let me get us some clothes to sleep in more comfortably okay? Do you need a drink?" She wanted water. I left the room and went into mine. I got her a big Chanel T shirt of mine. She would look so cute in this because she's so little and it's so big. I got into my LV pajamas and brushed my teeth, then got my baby a water bottle and a granola bar in case she was hungry.

"So what you're gonna sleep with the prisoner?" Dani said in passing as I walked out of the kitchen.

"At least she gives me some Dani," I said.

"That bitch didn't put out yet, shut the fuck up," she rolled her eyes.

She was right, but she would soon. I liked her anyway.

I got back to the room and Cleo changed into the shirt right in front of me. Seeing her shirtless and in her panties does not get old. I slid into the opposite side of the bed, not bothering to tie her up. I turned the light out and to my surprise she came over and laid her head on my chest, wrapped her leg around my leg and arm around my waist,

"Goodnight Bil."

"Goodnight," was all I could manage to say.