Dates and Confessions

I've got nothing say so on with chapter 5. Sorry for the long wait

-----------------------------------------------------

Chase's POV

When we kissed I felt extremely happy and I can feel him enjoying this which means he's also happy because it feels so good when you're crush also has a crush on you "Hey Chasey?" Rocky asked "Yes Rocks".

Rocky: C-can y-you be my b-boyfriend? *blushes deeply*

Me: I thought I'd answer that already, yes I would love to *kisses him deeply*

Rocky: *kisses him deeply back while crying a little* Thank you Chasey.

Me: Why are you crying Rocks?

Rocky: It's just that, how could you love an ugly mutt like me?

Me: Rocky, your not ugly. I think your the most cutest pup in all adventure bay. Rocks I love you the way who you are *kisses him passionately* I really do.

Rocky: You really mean all that?

Me: Yes Rocks, I do.

Rocky: *hugs him and kisses him passionately back* Love you Chasey

Me: Love you Too Rocks

Rocky: But how we'll tell Ryder? Is he gonna kick u-

???: No I'm not gonna kick you guys out, cause I love you both and I accept that you're gay.

We turned around to see Ryder "Pups you're all everything I had, and I don't want to loose you so yeah" he said almost crying "R-ryder? Does that mean you know Zumble?" I asked him "Who's Zumble? Oh~~~ Zuma and Rubble's ship name, yep I saw them kissing in Zuma's puphouse" he said laughing a little "How about Roase?" Rocky asked blushing "Who's Roase?" me and Ryder ask him "Chase it's our ship name" Rocky say to us laughing and blushing a little "You know? ROcky plus chASE equals Roase" I'm shocked that he already have a ship name for us "Rocks, that so sweet" I'm about to kiss him but Ryder stopped us "Pups I think we should do quadra date? You know me and Katie, you and Rocky, Zuma and Rubble, and Marshall and Skye" "Cool" we say together "Love you cutie" I say as Rocky blush lightly "Love you too handsome"

Ryder: Come on pups we'll have to tell the others about the date.

Rocky and Chase: Okay *looks at each other and laughs*

We go to the lookout and see the pups playing "Hey pups, we have something to tell you" Ryder said and  the other pups look at him confused "What is it?" they ask us "We're going on a quadra date, which means me an-" I cut him off "he and Katie, Me and Rocky, Marshall and Skye, and Zuma and Rubble will-" Rocky cut me off "Will go on a date together" "But Ryder, the people of adventure bay doesn't support the LGBTQ+ community" Rubble said whimpering a little but Zuma comforted him "Cute" I heard Rocky and said "But you're cuter cutie" he blush and Ryder giggled and said "They support the LGBTQ+ community Rubble, I promise" "Okay, so what are we waiting for? Let's go have our date" Marshall said and we went to Mr. Porter's shop and have our quadra date and let me be honest, the people there really supports the LGBTQ+ community Alex told us that we look cute together so as Zuma and Rubble. We didn't kiss though cause that will be too embarrassing, after our date Rocky asked me if he can sleep in my puphouse tonight, I said yes, went to my puphouse and slept.

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to austinwnielsen for the plot and he agreed to help me write the last chapter of the story. I hope you like/love it, don't forget to vote, comment, and I'll be making chapter 6 soon that's all bye!!

-Coffee Out