A Sweet Ending

Well well well well, let me get a look at this menagerie austinwnielsen managed to write the surprise chapter. Well here you go hope you like it *smiles*
--------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Chase holds out his paw for Rocky to take.  He really wants to fuck him and what better time to do then now.  Rocky smiles as he grabs a hold if Chase's paw.  Much to his surprise, it's very soft and comfortable, like a new pillow.  Chase excitedly guides Rocky to his puphouse.  Once they're inside, Chase closes and locks the door.  Meanwhile, Rocky looks around at everything.  He sees that there's just a bed with a bookcase next to it.  What Rocky sees is that bookcase has a bunch of dildos, vibrators, lube, hand cuffs, chains and a blindfold.

"I didn't know you were so kinky Chasey~," Rocky teases seductively.  "Yeah, anyway...isn't this what you wanted~?," Chase asks seductively as he lays down on his back and reveals his rock hard cock.  It throbs and twitches just a few inches from Rocky's muzzle.  The mix breed giggles as he immideatly as he wraps his paw around Chase's twitching and throbbing dick and moves it up and down along the entire length of it. "Oh fuck~," Chase said as he moaned. Rocky smiles as he kisses Chase's belly. "Are you enjoying this baby~?," Rocky asks seductively as Chase's dick began leaking precum. 

"Yes I really love it daddy~" Rocky licks some of it off, takes his paw away, wraps his tongue around Chase's dick, and closes his mouth around, enclosing it in the warm and wet environment, sucking his dick. Rocky's rubs both of Chase's thighs with his open paws and helps to calm him down. "I...I'm...c...close~," Chase said as he continued whimpering. Rocky took Chase's dick out of his mouth and rubbed it.  Chase moans louder and louder. Rocky rubs the tip of Chase's dick as he nuzzles under his muzzle. "I love you so much Chasey~," Rocky says before he deepthroats Chase's dick. Love...you~!!!," Chase screams as he releases his big load of cum, which Rocky happily accepts. Chase pants as he continues to release cum. 

Two minutes later he's finally done and Rocky takes Chase's cock out of his mouth. He then kicks his lips before speaking, "Mmmmm~ Tasty~ I hope you had a good time Chasey 'cause I sure did." Chase caught his breath and spoke. "Yeah...but...there's still one more thing we need to do~" Rocky tilts his head in confusion and asks, "What might that be my sexy shepherd~?" "I wanna be fucked by the most handsome pup and that's you Rocky~" "Ooh~ Do you now~?," Rocky asks seductively as he wiggles his eyebrows up and down. "Yes Rocky...but...please be g..." Rocky walks over to Chase and puts a paw over his mouth, stopping him mid sentence. "Chasey, you'll be okay. I promise I won't hurt you," Rocky says compassionately to Chase. "Okay...I trust you baby~," Chase says as he licks Rocky's paw. "Hehe, silly pup. That tickles," Rocky says as he takes his paw away, walks around to his ass, and licks the outside of his anus tenderly. 

Rocky slowly inserts himself inside his anus. The thickness of Rocky's cock is already starting to overwhelm Chase. 

"Fuck......wow...so...big~" Rocky rubs Chase's legs to comfort him. "All...for...you~!," Rocky grunts as he gets all the way inside of him and waits for Chase to adjust. "Just...move...babe...I'll...be...fine~"

Without any hesitation, Rocky began thrusting in and out of Chase hard. The shear force of his fucking made Chase's whole body rub up against Rocky's and his firm ass jiggle slightly with every sweet thrust the mix made.

He continues to the fuck the shit out of Chase, which causes him to give little grunts here and there.

"You...like...that...Chasey~," Rocky says as he hits Chase's sweet spot and bubbles on his right ear.  "I...Love...it...Rocky...Fuck~ That's...a...pleasure...spot~!,"

Chase moamed. Rocky smirked as he continued fucking hard on the spot and nibbling his ear, repeatedly making the large officer moan. "I'm...close...Roc...ky~" "That's okay baby, let it out~," Rocky whispered seductively as he rubbed Chase's dick. Chase screamed as he released all over the floor and tightened his anus around Rocky's dick. 

Rocky moaned and panted as he said, "Chase you're...squeezing...my...dick~" "I...know...it's...to...make...you...cum~" "Well...it's...working...really...!," Rocky screams as he starts leaking cum inside of Chase, spreading his warmth inside of his hole. "Really...working...~," Rocky says with a pant. "Oh...fuck...so...warm~"

A minute later Rocky is nearly done realesing. "I hope so, hehe, it's leaking out of you," Rocky says as cum leaks out of Chase, rolls down his taint, goes onto his balls, and drips onto the floor. "Fuck...yeah~," Chase says happily while moaning. 30 seconds later, Rocky puts his knot inside of Chase to lock them together. He then buries his face in the nape of Chase's neck. Few minutes later, Rocky feels like his cock has shrunk enough to pull out “Hey Chasey, I'm gonna pull out so we can sleep. It may hurt a little but just try to grin and bear with it, okay? ” “Okay” with that said Rocky pulls out, Chase moans loudly and pass out. “I love you Chasey” “I love you too Rocks” Chase mumbles in his sleep.

~~The End~~

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys :) it's done hope you like it byeeeeeeeeee