Chapter 3

I sat there feeling completely numb. I sighed and decided to walk around town for a bit. I got up grabbed my back and slung it over my shoulder. Now where to go coffee sounds really good right about now. I began walking to the café not really paying attention to my surroundings. I didn't even realize I was there until I ran into somone.

  "Oh my god I'm so sorry sir." I looked up to see the one and only Gerard way

  "Its fine are you alright you seem like your lost in your own little world there." He laughed a little as did I.

  "Again I'm really sorry if there's anything I can do to make it up to you let me know." I mentally cursed myself for talking so quickly. It's times like this when I really hated social anxiety.

Gerards POV

  I laughed a little she seemed so distracted. I looked down at her once more only to realize how beautiful she was, her beautiful (h/l) (h/c), her stunning (e/c) eyes, and her height was adorable (in the story your around 5'4 if you don't like it feel free to change it) she was perfect. Unfortunately she's human and I have a girlfriend.

    "Again I'm really sorry if there's anything I can do to make it up to you let me know." I smiled a bit.

  "How about you sit down and have a cup of coffee with me?" I asked there's no harm in being her friend she seems really cool. Her (s/c) turned and adorable shade of pale pink and she smiled.

  "Sure sounds fun." She said it so cheerfully she truly is interesting. We walked in and went up the counter to order (this is starbucks btw😂).

  "Welcome may I take your order please?" The lady at the counter said in a tone that seemedas though she really hated her job.

  "I'll just take my coffee black please." The woman nodded and placed my order.

  "And for you miss?"

  "Oh I'll just have a (f/d) please." So that's what she likes huh I'll have to keep that in mind. I noticed she began to grab her wallet.

  "Don't worry I got this." I said as I paid.

  "I could have gotten it." She said it in almost a childish tone that caused me to laugh.

  "So I never did get your name." I said it a little quieter then I had anticipated. She just shyly smiled.

  "Its (y/n) and no need to tell me yours Gerard." I'm guessing she's a fan of my chem.

Your POV

  God I really hope that didn't come off as creepy he probably thinks I'm a total weirdo now. I mentally cursed myself again.

  "I take it your a fan of my chemical romance?" Oh thank god he doesn't think I'm a stalker!

  "Yeah your music really speaks to me you guys are awesome." I hadn't even noticed that I was smiling but there music had really helped me through some hard times.

  "I'm glad to hear that the whole reason of starting the band was so send a message." He smiled. Wow he really is ten times cuter in person the conversation continued on for awhile. We spend time cracking jokes talking about music and his band and even talking about our own lives a bit. Wow I really with this day didn't have to end.

  Soon enough it was over and we both walked out of Starbucks and I was sad to see this had come to an end. Then again we had been hanging out there for two and a half hours.

  "I had lots of fun." Gerard said. It seemed like a dream come true.

  "I did too maybe we can hang out again somtime?" I asked attempting to hide the fact that I was terribly nervous. I mean who wouldn't be nervous.

  "I would love to." He said with a smile. Yay.

______________________________________
Hey guys sorry if this chapter took a bit longer I have school starting soon, so the update schedule might change if so I'll let you all know. I know there's probably spelling errors but like it's 3 am so what do you expect. Anyway hope you all have been having a wonderful few weeks and if you need anyone to talk to, about anything message me and I'll be here to listen no matter what. I know school is starting soon for alot of people and for some it already did just remember get plenty of sleep, eat breakfast at least even if you don't eat anything else but I would prefer if you did, drink plenty of water, and if something is wrong or going on talk to someone about it if you can't think of anyone I'm always here. With that I would like to wish all of you a lovely day remember keep your head up there's never a rainbow without a little rain. I love all of you and have an awesome day your all beautiful people