Part 20 - Happy Birthday Aditya Hooda

I am pregnant Yash. It's our baby... Today I suddenly realised that I missed my date. I wanted to make sure. So I took up a pregnancy test and it was positive. You are going to be a father Yash.

Pooja breaks down in tears as she confessed to Yash. It was tears of happiness.

Yash comes and huggs her tight. He was so happy. Despite being married to Zoya for yrs Yash never felt an urge to become a father as he always thought Zoya herself was too naive and irresponsible to take up such a big responsibility. But after meeting Pooja he never regrated crossing boundaries with her. And today Pooja gave him the biggest happiness of his life. He was going to be dad soon.

Pooja conceived before as well. But she never got the scope to speak up to Adi about it. He hated kids. He was not at all ready to take up a responsibility of a child. He clearly stated that whenever Pooja wanted to plan an issue with him. But he never came to know that his wife conceived two times. First time she had a miscarriage at an early stage and second time she herself aborted the child as Adi used to get irritated with children. Indeed Pooja went through a lot but never ever Aditya came in terms with it.

Pooja is third time lucky. This time she didn't wanted to repeat the past mistakes. She desperately wanted to keep the baby.

Both of them finally decided to tell the truth to everyone. They were Just waiting for the right opportunity and coming month was Adityas birthday and they decided to reveal the truth infront of everyone. They had to take the bold step for the shake of their future. They had to face the society, the relatives, their respective families and of course all the hatred coming their way, they had to fight everything together. For them their love was not wrong. They luved each other truely by heart.

****

Days went by.....

Everything was so platonic in the house. Neither Zoya and Yash used to have normal conversation nor does Aditya and Pooja. Each one of them was pissed of and can't stand Zoya staying in their house like an unknown stranger. It was quite akward for all of them.

Yash left their house and returned to his family as it was impossible to help Zoya when she herself didn't wanted to co operate. Yash decided to divorce Zoya and was making himself prepared for it.

Sometimes Zoya used to fight unnecessarily and everyone used to say harsh words to her. Zoya was adamant. She had literally no effect on such things. She stopped reacting and that made everyone more angry and frustrated.

Aditya used to feel bad at times when Zoya used to seat alone and eat at night but he was helpless as Zoya herself was the reason of the mess. He wanted to help her but then he used to remember how she behaved with his wife and family and he used to back out in anger.

Pooja and Adi's relationship was changing too. With Pooja getting pregnant with Yash she maintained a distance from Aditya as well. 

Yash tried to call Zoya and wanted to help her one last time but her constant ignorance made him irritated. He gave up.
No more taking care of Zoya. Yash had have enough of it and it was the final try from his end but it didn't worked as well.

Wasim and Roshnaq was informed about Zoyas  deeds since she landed up in Mumbai and since then they decided to break all the ties with their daughter. Roshnaq still was not sure about the fact that her daughter stoop down so low but Wasim Siddique was always a snobby and proudy father. He broke all the ties with his daughter so that his reputation doesn't go down in drain. Roshnaq somewhere deep down knew her daughter is innocent and she have to speak to her about it. Poor Noor was unable to digest the fact that her Appi can do such things. She was staying in a woman hostel in Mumbai for her Higher studies but she secretly tried to find clues regarding Zoyas behaviour but all went in vein. Zoya didn't wanted to meet her which disappoints Noor.