Part 38 - Decided

I am sorry Miss Zoya the guy whom you bought slept into koma due to shock. But his mind is alert. He can hear you but his body won't be able to react or reciprocate.

Yash... He is Yash... zoya murmured.

Till how long doctor? I mean is there any chance of improvement? Sonia asked.

We can't assure you that. It can take months,yrs or weeks... No guarantee wheather he will be able to improve ever or not.

Sonia can u plz call his mom and his sister and inform them about the incident.

Yea zoya but i don't have their numbers.

I have the numbers.  Take my phone and do the needful.

Doctor woh Pooja? How's she?

Her condition detoriated. We don't think she would able to survive. Inform her family as well.

Nurse comes running from another room.

Doctor patient is sinking. She's calling by Zoyas name. Who's zoya here aap mein se?

Hum hai zoya...hum aate hai...

Zoya enters the cabin where Pooja's treatment was going on. She was bleeding. There were scratches all over her body. Zoya was trembling in fear! She had no strength left to even stand on her feet! Just a day in her life destroyed everything! So much happened with her and she is not in a state to take such shock anymore. She felt exhausted.

Zoya somehow gathered some strength and managed to speak to her..

Pooja...

The moment Pooja saw her she wanted to say something to her. She was not able to speak! Her voice was choking and blood was flowing from her nose.

Zoya... Adiii... Adiiii... Zoyaaa

Pooja wanted to say the truth but she was struggling with her breathing! She knew she won't survive till long so she tried her best to convey the message to zoya..

Aditya chale gaye Pooja! Usne bhi hamare sath fareb kiya...

Zoya Adiii nahi jhoot sab jhoot.... Pooja was losing her consciousness! Yet she tried her best to say those words.

Jhoot? Kya bol rahe hai aap? Haan sab jhoot hi tha..par ab sab sahi hoga.. Ab hum kisiko apni zindegi k sath nahi khelne denge....

Zoya... Arohi... Adi... Arohi hospital...

Arohi?

Zoya remembered Pooja and Yash had a daughter! But she was not in the car.

Arohi gaari mein nahi thi... Arohi kahan hai Pooja? Tell me. I won't let anything happen to her...tell me...

Pooja remembers how Adi wanted to save Arohi. She was sure Adi came here with her. As this was the nearby hospital in the way.

Arohi yahan... Adiii...

Arohi yahan hai? Hum unko kaise milenge? Arohi bahut choti hai pooja.. Arohi ko kaise pahechanenge hum?

Hath mein nishan yash jaise... Usko bachalo Zoya...

Zoya understood Arohi has a birth mark exactly like Yash had in his hand. So now it won't be difficult for her to find Arohi!

Pooja Arohi ko kuch nahi hoga..hum unko kuch nahi hone denge okay? Aur aap bhi sahi ho jayenge...

Zoya...zoyaa...zoya.. Arshad..Adii..

Arshad? Arshad kaun hai?

Pooja bataye humein kya bol rahe hai aap? Pooja??