Bullet XLV

me: 💣 ☠️🔪🔫💔😎🔥🕶💀⚔😡️💥💵💣🔪
me after writing this: 💕💓😔🙆💘🙊💝💛💓💘

It was 3am; the most common hour where everyone stays awake to chill.

LoFi music filled every corner of their gigantic residence, bright lights were replaced into gentle dim LEDs and the air conditioner was turned to full blast.

The only glaring luminescence that even closing your eyes could it still pierce through your pupils was from the television screen, which none of them were paying attention at the new season of Stranger Things.

After the intense war, they fell into deep depression. Some members like Jaebum and Yoongi had already went into hibernation.

Their biggest rival was the Red Skulls. And after they defeated them, seems like there was nothing left for them to do in this world anymore.

Fighters who terribly ached for entertainment constantly disturbed territories or even purposely offending other gangs to find another enemy to have fun with.

I can't lie that they didn't find any. Moreover, they found lots. But they were so plain and boring! It was so easy for Yugyeom and the others to end them all with a single bullet then yawn afterwards.

"Not gonna lie, they were okay, but they just weren't as competitive or insane like Red Skulls." Yugyeom sighed, staring at the reader.

The Alpha Wolves even started to miss them! Hell they even regretted killing all of them in one go (except Dora and Yuto) in just a single tradegame. Now they have no one to play with :(

They are now sulking all over the couch, ranting about their lives in monotone mumbles. Taehyung was obviously sitting with Jennie, Jisoo with Jin, Rose and Jimin.

And Lisa and J---uh, we'll get back to that later.

"Ramen and cake to energize the depressies!" Jin and Mark busted out of the kitchen with cakes and ten bowls of ramen.

Everyone crawled to the coffee table and fought for the human resources beautifully made by their two eldest hyungs.

Yoongi whined and buried his face back to the pillow when there wasn't anymore left. His reaction speed wasn't as fast enough compared to the others, which results of him getting no bowls of his favourite spicy kimchi ramen.

"You can have mine." Hoseok gave his to the sad man and continued to scroll through his phone.

"Oh yeah and Lisa," Youngjae stopped munching on the cake. "Jungkook wants you to meet him at Naksan Park. 4 in the morning."

"Hmm?" Lisa looked up, with a bunch of noodles hanging from her mouth.

Jennie gasped when she checked her watch. "It's 3:52 now. Run Lisa, run!"

The younger let out an anxious noise before hopping up from her seat. They quietly listened to her feet paddling, and the sound of the main door slammed shut.

Majestic roars of her motorbike that could give them goosebumps slowly faded away as it rushed out to the city road.

Everyone waited for a few seconds more then got up, stretching their bodies.

Jinyoung switched the lights back to white and Bambam turned off the air-con and bluetooth speaker.

Namjoon sighed deeply. "Now, this is where the fun comes."

Lalisa's Point of View

Driving out at night made me regret not appreciating the world earlier.