The Arrival of the Strongest Warrior! A World in Peril!

"SAVE BROLY! AND SEND HIM TO THE PLANET HE GREW UP ON PLEASE DRAGON!"

As the full force Kamehameha dissipated, Gogeta looked skywards. The Dragon Balls cast a wonderful sight across the destroyed terrain. He looked left and saw Frieza preparing to shoot an energy beam at an escaping ship.

Gogeta: Not so fast!

Frieza looks at the fused warrior in mild disgust, but with a hint of gratitude. Frieza looks away and rips his hand from Gogeta's grasp.

Frieza: I will be back for this planet one day.

After Freezy-pop left the scene, Gogeta pulled out a small wristwatch from out of nowhere.

Gogeta: Thank you, Author-Kun.

No problem, best fusion.

Gogeta looks at his watch. It had been 45 minutes.

Gogeta: Kuso! The fusion is permanent?

(Timeskip to make the donuts)

Gogeta: SHENRON! ARISE AND GRANT ME MY WISH!

The seven orbs on the ground glow and a pillar of yellow light erupts from the center. The pillar twists and turns until the coat of yellow shatters, revealing an enormous green dragon.

Shenron: To the two.. one? Before you ask your wish of me, do you consider yourself two separate entities or one?

Gogeta: Um... one?

Shenron: Alright. State thy wish.

Gogeta: I wish to be transported to a world of incredible power with numerous adventures to be had!

Shenron: Your wish is granted. Farewell Gogeta. Until we meet again.

A pillar of red energy surrounds Gogeta.

Shenron: Oh. Don't forget to land on your feet.

Gogeta: Wait wha-

The pillar shoots off into the sky through a dimensional crack.

Chapter one, done! Be sure to give lots of thanks to @ghostofPercyJackson ! Take care!