Unforeseen Disaster! A Clash of Otherworldly Magnitude!

"DELAWARE SMASH!"

A highly condensed burst of air shoots downward at a speed of roughly 320 miles an hour, making contact with the water and instantly boiling it before accelerating the water upwards. The young green-haired boy who shot the pressure wave is suddenly wrapped in a long tongue and dragged to shore.

Elsewhere in the  Unforeseen Simulation Joint, a large black bird monster is demolishing a black-haired individual. The monster is about to slam the man on the ground when a burst of air rushes around him. The monster, unaffected, rushes at the greenete when the sky shatters into iridescent shards. A pillar of light rushes down and dissipates.  Those who were watching the battle were baffled.

This man was wearing a sleeveless and zipperless jacket with yellow rings. His jet black hair pointed up and backward, defying all conventional laws of gravity. Furthermore, he projected power, his muscles being defined by a golden hue. He let out a chuckle and then frowned.

Gogeta: Where the hell am I?

This confused everyone further. His voice sounded like two people talking in a synchronous fashion.

The monster growled at the foreign man.

Gogeta: Oh? Is that a challenge?

A man with hands all over his body was getting very irritated.

???: KILL HIM NOMU!

The Nomu launched itself at the man. It looked like the Nomu would make contact, but the man phased out, reappearing directly behind the Nomu, drop-kicking its head into the ground.

No, seriously. The head became detached at the shoulders and sunk into the ground. Instant death.

Everybody stood slack-jawed at the feat of power. Suddenly, the doors burst open.

*Freeze Frame*

HERE COMES A MIGHTY WARRIOR!

???: I AM HE- what the