Chpt 1: New World

~Camilla's PoV~

We had just landed and were in the process of collecting all their bags. They still had their other things to collect from the post office when the shipping company delivers them.

After I had my two suitcases and carry-on and so did Daria, we were ready to go.

We walked through an automatic doors and soon we were basically outside the airport.

"Let's go outside and see if we can find a taxi. And we will go on from then." I said and Daria nodded in agreement.

We walked outside with our bags and looked around. Not really knowing what a taxi looked like at all was going to be a problem but I had an idea of wat it might look like due to the movies that they watched.

I didn't see anything that looked similar so as a woman was passing, I asked for her attention.

"Excuse me Ma'am?" I said.

She turned and looked at me. "Yes?"

"Are you from this country?"

"Yes."

"Then I believe you can help us if you please?" I asked.

"What can I do for you?"

"My sister and I are foreigners to this country and we were trying to find a taxi but noticed that there seemed to be none here. Can you tell us where we can find one?" I explained.

She nodded. "Where are from?"

"LA."

"The taxi would be different I would assume but I don't know. I have never been to that country before. Anyway, it would be different and therefore confusing so let me explain it too you." she rambled.

Both Daria and I nodded, trying to urge her on for the information.

Shaking her head as if she was trying to get back on track.

"Anyway. Taxi here is like a regular car. the only way you can understand the difference between them is that private cares with always have a 'P' on the number plate while the taxi would have a 'H' on it. 'H' cars are also considered as hired cars if the drivers decides he wants to work as a hired driver meaning the that he would driver you anywhere you want for as long as you want for the day and drop you off exactly in front of your location, although the fee would be a lot higher than a taxi but it is better for a whole day drive. With a taxi you would have to drop off at a certain location, the fees are lower though." I nodded trying to keep everything that she mentioned in my head. "Is that everything?"

"Oh no. There are also maxis. the are like mini buses and then there are bus those are normal sizes but there are also specially driven ones called handicap bus so in case there is a member who handicap you can go on that bus with them or they can go alone. There is always a specialized person there in case an health emergency was to take place on the bus." she breathed.

"Is that everything now?" I asked making sure.

"Yeah."

"Thank you."

"No problem. And your welcome."

"Well I guess I will be going now. Goodbye." she said after a while of awarked silence and walked away.

Dari and I nodded and waved her away.

"Well let's go find a 'P' car and try to get home." I said.

"Hold up I think your forgetting something." Daria stopped me.

"What?" I asked genuinely confused.

Daria rolled her eyes. "Where is home dummy?"

"Oh right how about we go back inside and text grandpa for a picture and information concerning it."