𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙽𝚘 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎!!

"Merde." I mumbled taking in my disheveled appearance in the bathroom mirror. My nipples poked through the tiny crop top I wore, curtesy of me not wearing a bra. The mini skirt I wore barely covering my ass, as a pair of Jordan 1's adorned my feet.

Reaching into the waistband of my skirt, I retrieved the small baggy containing a white powdery substance. Cocaine. Dipping my finger into the baggy, I proceeded to bring it up to my nose sniffing harshly. I repeated the action three more times.

Putting the baggy back into the waistband of my skirt, and running my fingers through my crazy curls, I proceeded out of the bathroom. More like stumbling.

I began to make my way back downstairs, holding onto the wall for support, while also mumbling in French under my breath. My eyes low and heavy, as my body temperature seemed to increase.

Making my way through the crowded house, full of sweaty teens, either high or sober. Navigating my way through the countless bodies, I finally made it to my destination. The kitchen. Quickly grabbing a half full bottle of  vodka, I began to drink directly from the bottle.

"Les partis américains sont boiteux." I mumbled to myself, now standing above the pool, staring at my reflection. The aqua colored water seemed to have me in a trance, as I leaned closer and closer to it. Until finally I was submerged in it.

I continued to hear what I assumed were voices, repeatedly calling my name. Finally coming up for air, I noticed it was Fez who called my name. He kneeled by the edge of the pool, arms outstretched, ready to help me out of the pool.

"Viens me rejoindre l'eau est parfaite." I spoke, my arms outstretched as I swam around on my back. My white top drenched, giving Fez the perfect view of my upper half. I watched him as he watched me, his eyes continuously scanning over my body.

A chuckle left his lips before he responded, to my statement. "English, French fry." He spoke, using the nick name he'd given me. His arms continued to stay outstretched, awaiting patiently til I grabbed ahold of them.

Giggling at his response, I began to swim over to him, grabbing onto his awaiting arms as he assisted me out of the pool. "Thank you Fez." I slurred through my thick accent, grabbing onto his Coogi sweater for support.

He began to lead us over to an old couch that sat in the middle of the backyard. Sitting me down on his lap, his arms instantly wrapping themselves around my waist, as he stared up at me.

"I got you all wet." I mumbled, after moments of silence between us. Fez shrugged his shoulders, resting his chin on my shoulder, his beard tickling me a bit. I began to play with the rings that adorned his fingers, as we sat in a comfortable silence.

"Hello love birds." Rue spoke, plopping her slender frame down besides Fez on the couch. A chuckle left both Fez and I's lips at her statement, as we quickly shared a glance. "Why are you both so wet?"

 "Why are you both so wet?"