𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙽𝚘 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎!!

Sitting perched on my knees in the middle of Fez's bed. The white comforter feeling soft underneath my brown skin. A baby pink  lingerie set adorned my body, contrasting nicely with my complexion. Baby pink to match my nails, and toes.

Peering up through my eyelashes, as Fez stared down at me with hooded blue eyes, pink plump bottom lip tucked between his teeth. He seemed to glow in the dim lighting of his bedroom. "Baise moi." I spoke softly.

The moment I met Fez I knew I wanted him. I craved him, I wanted to know everything about him. His mysterious demeanor drew me in like a thousand sirens. I wanted to feel him, and I wanted him to feel me. I wanted him to satisfy my needs, My each and every itch. And when that happened I became addicted. No man or women could make me feel the way he makes me feel.

My small hands sat on either side of his face, his beard tickling my palms lightly, as I brought his face closer to mine connecting our lips. My hands soon rubbing over Fez's buzzed haircut, he groaned in delight loving the feeling. I smirked softly, knowing I had him wrapped around my finger.

Turning my head quickly, hearing the once closed bedroom door open, revealing a smirking Ashtray. A small smirk sat upon his boyish face as he continued to check me out, Fez quickly throwing me a shirt of his to cover up.

"Why you always gotta ruin something!" Ash groaned, taking a seat next to me on Fez's bed. A laugh escaped my plump glossed lips, as Fez scoffed in return. "Bonjour my love." Ashtray spoke, in a terrible French accent, placing his small arm around my shoulders.

I laughed lightly, taking his chin in my right hand placing a kiss on either side of his cheeks. I watched as his cheeks and ears turned red, a grin making its way onto his face.

"Aw you jealous Fez!" Ash exclaimed, turning to his brother, who only chuckled. I giggled as I observed the two siblings playfully squabble with one another. The two going back and forth playfully, over the small kiss I'd given Ash.

"Fine! Fine!" Ashtray exclaimed, as he excited Fez's bedroom seeing as he couldn't win their small argument. I giggled watching the tween boy stomp out of the room, while also slamming the door. Turning towards Fez, discovering he was already looking at me, a small smirk upon his face.

Grabbing him by his t-shirt I brought his body closer to times, connecting our lips in a heated kiss. Pulling away I watched as Fez's cheeks turn a light tint of red. I giggled, seeing he had the same reaction of his brothers.

Fez and I's relationship was complicated. Yes we'd fuck other people, but somehow we'd always end up with one another at the end of the day. No matter how hard we'd try we'd always end up craving the other. Craving their touch, their presence,their kisses.

Laying back on the plush white comforter, a large smile adorning my features, as I lifted my arms above my head happily. I watched as Fez stood over me, once again examining me. Drinking me in as if I was a glass of the finest Italian wine. "Lemme show you how much you mean to me."

"