40: Keep Me Closer Finale Part: 2

Okay guys. Heads up. I'm sorry.❤️ I'm currently stressed about writing this chapter. A lot of you have been asking For different things and hopefully this will be okay 😂 thanks for reading 3000 👀❤️

Here's a sound tract of song I listened to to get me in the zone to write this chapter.

When the party's over - Billie Eilish

I'll be good- Jaymes Young ( this one fits REALLY well like it's basically about them honestly 😭)

Trauma - NF ( listened to this one a LOT)

Six feet under - Billie Eilish

Let Me Go - NF

Goodbye- Billie Eilish

Never be alone - Shawn Mendes

Listen before I go - Billie Eilish

Okay.... enjoy :) ❤️

**** 3rd Person pov ***

"He's gonna stop he's gonna stop he's gonna stop." Quinn cried.

" GOD!! QUINN MOVE!!" Jonathan yelled teary eyed.

" HES GONNA STOP." She screamed. Billy was feet away from hitting her. Quinn screamed and closed her eyes.

Right then Steve and Robin hit Billy's car pushing his car away from Quinn.

Jonathan ran to Quinn.

"BILLY!!" Quinn screamed and went to run to his car. It caught on fire and she screamed. "BILLY WAKE UP NOOO!"

"NO!" Jonathan grabbed her by her stomach and pulled her back.

"NO NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!!" She cried hitting Jonathan's arms as he dragged her back.

"You have to find the kids. You have to protect them!" Jonathan said taking her by the shoulders and looking right in her eyes. "Quinn."

"Okay." She hysterically cried.

"Okay?"

"Okay I can do it. I know where they are."

Jonathan got back in the car with the rest of the kids and Nancy and drive to pick up Robin and Steve.

They heard a roar and looked behind them. They saw the Mind Flayer on the roof. Quinn cried in frustration.

She ran back to where Max, Mike, and El were and as quietly as she could. She used all her small bit of stored energy to levitate herself over the fence. Right then the kids ran out of the door opening the fence making a loud noise. Exactly what Quinn was avoiding.

"Noooo." She grunted. They ran to her. "GO BACK!" She yelled pointing back to the door. They looked at her in confusion until they saw Billy limping towards them. "GO!!" She yelled and they turned around and went back. Quinn ran back pressed the button to close the gate making sure it would shut and then ran back to the kids and closed the door behind them.

They ran down the hall ways trying to find anywhere remotely safe. El was panting for air. Quinn was in shock. She had no energy to do anything. She was on the verge of collapsing but she had to keep running and protect the kids. The lights flickered. She could barley see two steps ahead of her.

They turned the corner and there was an elevator. Quinn and El were gasping for air and relief.

They pressed the button repeatedly in patiently. The door behind them slammed open making a big noise.