Monday

Monique hates Mondays. Today tops the list of everything that can go wrong on a Monday morning:
Her hair is mangled.
Her shirt is crinkled.
She has lost her stockings.
Her shoes are soaking wet from the rain.
She hasn't completed her biology homework and somehow forgot about the music performance she has in ten minutes.
To top it off, she looks like a crack addict.
Swearing under her breath, she picks up a spare guitar and goes on stage as her name is called. Her teacher, Mr Blue, is not going to be impressed. Sometimes she wonders why she's so popular. She should be a social outcast.
Oh yes. She can't be an outcast. Her mummy and daddy are very rich people. People would kiss her arse to be her friend.
Her entire year group plus the principal are here to watch her make a spectacle of herself.
She begins to play and instantly cringes. Her guitar is out of tune. Her voice is pitchy. She forgets the words and muddles up the chords. She hasn't done Legohouse any justice.
Ed Sheeran would want her head on a silver platter, and she'd gladly give it to him. She finishes playing and walks off the stage. Her friend Tess walks up to her and gives her a hug saying how good she is. Monique is tempted to ask her if she's deaf, but thinks better of it.
She places the guitar back on the rack and walks away. At recess she's bombarded by people telling her how good she was at the performance. She ignores them.

Once school is over, she hurries to Rosalie's shop and buys a pack of Blood Red. She takes one once she gets home and another before she goes to sleep.
On Tuesday she does some research on the afterlife trying to find the reason to John's torture. The only information she finds out is that he must be in hell.
She shuts the laptop lid and takes some more Blood Red.
Rosalie tells her to return back to the place where she first met John. Monique rolls her eyes at the idea.
John is not a ghost.
He's real.
Why won't anyone get that?