Being a Potter in Slytherin

A/N: Note that when I say in Slytherin i mean it in a good way. Slytherin is full of some amazing people. Also, some bad people. Two of my best friend are in Slytherin. So, please don't take this offensively. It is only bad in Lily's eyes since she hopped to be in Gryffindor and thinks her parents will be mad. It was just a friendly note to remember, Thanks!

Lily's P.O.V.
I had been up all night. It was hard not being in the same house as the rest of my family. But, at least I had Albus to help me get through. It was around 1 am when a blonde haired boy had come down. He was Al's best friend, Scorpious , at least I think it was. He seemed really shocked to find me down here.
Scorpious's P.O.V.
I had woken up from a terrible dream were I get eaten by a tree, surprisingly scarring me. Who am I supposed to speak to, I am mortified! So I decide to go down to the common room. I left the dormitory without making a sound, surprisingly again. I saw a girl sitting there. It was Lily!
No ones P.O.V.
Scorpious went over to the couch and sat next to Lily. "Lily can I ask you something?" Scorpious asked in a scared way.
"Sure" She says.
"So, umm, why is James so protective of you?" He asks.
"Ehhh, I think it's because he wants me to favor him, I honestly don't know." She says back.
They say in silence for a few minutes before hearing a loud "ahem".

To Be Continued...

A/N First Update In A While!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!!