Intro

Lexi: 17 When she was 13 her father needed money, so he sold her to a gang he knew, the plan was to sell her for a few weeks for 600 dollars but Antonio wanted her permanently, so he killed her father by stabbing him, and kept the girl

Lexi: 17
When she was 13 her father needed money, so he sold her to a gang he knew, the plan was to sell her for a few weeks for 600 dollars but Antonio wanted her permanently, so he killed her father by stabbing him, and kept the girl. He made her be in drive-bys and kill people who owed him money. He also made her sell drugs. He personally never had sexual contact with her but the other members of the gang would take advantage of her even though Antonio set rules to not.

Antonio: 26His parents were always absent in his life, he never had a stable home

Antonio: 26
His parents were always absent in his life, he never had a stable home. So at the age of ten the need to do something with his life to get attention was getting strong so he started a gang with the kids that lived in his neighborhood. Everyone that lived in that spot of town never took it seriously because they were kids and weren't capable of much. But years later they were the most dangerous gang in the spot.

Jabez: 18His life was always perfect, a life everyone wanted

Jabez: 18
His life was always perfect, a life everyone wanted. Even though he was spoiled with everything he understands that others didn't have much and humbled himself. He's an influencer that inspires others to be humble and help the needed.

*more characters will be added later in the story*

Written by three people so the format of the chapters might not be the same but that is the only thing that will be different about each chapter.