Chapter two

"Who tf are you, Jabez!" A girl that looked my age says looking at me in horror.

Jabez came running in and I quickly covered myself with the towel but he'd already seen me before I can pick up the towel up.

"What happened?!"

"This gross thing is in your bathroom, I was so scared baby." She says hugging Jabez for comfort and pointing at me.

"Don't call her that. Val this is Lexi and she is staying with me." He says.

A little description of Valentina {18}

She has never worked a day in her life

She has never worked a day in her life. Her parents are both wealthy with tons of popular business's such as hotels, stores and restaurants etc. she's very spoiled and can't take a no for an answer. She met Jabez on Instagram after he got big with 4k1k and they 'fell in love' ever since.

"You let rats in your house now? That isnt like you Jay. Tell her to go." She crosses her arms and gives Jabez a baby face. I wanted to fight her so badly but I remembered I was in someone else's home. I honestly don't know who the hell this girl is I just wanted to take a damn shower. Wait... Did she call him Jay? And baby?

I stormed to the room and never noticed how nice it looked.

Jabez's sister has style and it shows

Jabez's sister has style and it shows. I sit on the fluffy covers still in the towel and re think the scene that just went on in the bathroom. I don't even belong here, I shouldn't have brought my problems on to this family that clearly don't need it. How selfish can I be honestly. I get up and look in the drawers for some clothes and find something I liked.

I started to gather my dirty clothes and Jabez came into the room

I started to gather my dirty clothes and Jabez came into the room. He looked at me up and down as if he checking me out but noticed I was leaving.

Jabez's pov:
"Valentina I think you should go." I say walking her to the door.

"So you're really gonna kick me out for a bum!" She says yelling in my face.

"Listen, it's not like that. She's not a bum and I'm kicking you out because I wanted to talk to Don about some 4k1k things." I was lying straight through my ass. I wanted her to leave so I can get some time away from her. Don't get me wrong I love her, but sometimes I just need me time. She left and I went up to check on Lexi.

Once I get in the room I stare at her admiring how beautiful she is. The pants she was wearing were bringing out her butt and I couldn't help but stare, until I notice she looked like she was gonna leave.

Lexis pov again:

"Woah woah- you dont have to go-" I stop him before he can finish his sentence.

"Clearly I am not welcomed here and that's okay. I decided to run away so I should handle my own problems..."

"That is not it at all, Lexi I want to help you. She isnt going to change my mind and she will especially not be allowed to talk to my guest that way." He says coming closer to me. He grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile.

My stomach started to grumble and me and Jabez looked down at my stomach and started to laugh.

"You want to go out to eat?" He says licking his lips. He was making feel some type of ways.

"Yes please, but I don't want to be rude since your mom cooked..."

"No worries, she will understand. Her and my stepdad Chris are probably having their own little time other than cooking anyways."

We laughed and Jabez opened the room door and I walked right behind him.

"Oh wait,"

I walked over to my dirty pants and grabbed a special pink sparkly bow and put it in my new pants, and walked out.

"You got everything you need?" Jabez says.

"Mhm..."

I walked past him since he was opening the door for me and he whispered, "You clean up pretty nice."

I instantly blushed and chuckled.. I were too nervous to say anything else, we walked downstairs.

"WE ARE GOING OUT TO EAT!"

Jabez's mom was in the kitchen.

"Okay.. STAY SAFE CHICKLETT!"

I chuckled and Jabez sighed.

"That's so embarrassing." He says looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

"think its very sweet.. 'Chicklet'"

We laughed and walked out, he took me to a Vitality bowl place and ordered for me and we sat at a table outside.

"What even is this?" I asked examining the food.

"Just eat it don't worry bout it."

I kept eating very quickly since I was hungry. I haven't ate in days.

"So that was your girlfriend?" I say stuffing my face with more food. I don't know what this is but it's delicious.

"Ya, honestly I feel ashamed of her.. No one should ever talk down on a person they don't know."

I chuckled.

"Rich and educated boy huh."

He chuckled and looked down

"So what was that little bow you got?" He said taking a bite of his food.

I look down at my plate and contemplate if I should even tell him. "Uh just something. Don't really want to talk about it..."

Jabez grabbed my hand across the table.

"I don't know you at all but I just have a feeling that I have a reason to help you..."

I stayed silent for a minute since I've never met anyone who actually deep down wanted to help. It has always been people who wanted to have sex or want me to do something illegal for them.

"Thank you."

A group of guys stormed in laughing and I immediately got ptsd and started to breathe heavily.

Tbc