Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darryl POV

As Zak plays minecraft and records for a video, i decide to go grab some things from the store to get my mind off what happened.

I decide to go and let Zak know before I head out.
Zaks door is open so i just lean in and explain to him what I'm doing.
"Hey Zak, I'm gonna go to the store in a few, so if u seen me not home, thats why."
"Mk, grab me some snacks pleaseeeee," he says with a big smile.
"Okayy fine."
I turn around and smile, just continuously remembering what happened.

~

~

I walk in the store and grab a buggy as I look around for the items I need. I suddenly look up to the sound of a familiar voice.
"Darryl? Is that you? Oh my gosh! Its been forever!"
My ex.
"Abby? Oh my goodness! Its good to see you!"
She embraces me and pulls away with a confused expression. "How have you been?!"
"Good! I have a new roommate now, he's a great friend of mine,-"
"Oh Darryl I've been meaning to ask you.......Could I please move back in? I really miss you, and I miss what we had."

She leans in and kisses my cheek, making me want to give in.

"I c-can't I don't have enough-"

"But I really have no place right now, I seriously need somewhere to stay or I will have to sleep on the street."

You feel bad, not wanting to be the reason of someone having to sleep on the street.

"O-okay I guess, just not for-"

"Oh thank you so much!"
She grabs me and hugs me tight, but I don't hug back.

"I'll help you finish shopping! Whatcha need next?" She says.

My mind races as I think about Zak.

"U-uh...."

"Come on I don't got forever!"

"S-sorry.." I hand her the list of things I need and she helps me get the remaining groceries.

What have I done.

We arrive back at the house and I carry the groceries in as she follows behind me, coming face to face with Zak as he walks in to see who's home.

"Uhhhh Darryl? Who's this?"

"His girlfriend again."

She then blushes and without hesitation, throws her lips onto mine. I jump, completely shocked at what's happening. I pull away, leaving her with a confused look.

"What's wrong babe? You liked it earlier?"

Zaks eyes fills with tears and he storms out of the apartment. I feel immediate regret and just want him back. As I start to pull away, but Abby pulls me back in, and hugs me. "It's okay, he just needs to go get a drink."

I pull away and go to open the door, already seeing Zak closing the elevator.

"Zak! Wait please!"

I see tears pouring down his face as he looks away from me and can't even look me in the eyes. I feel my eyes start to fill with tears too, not knowing how I can fix this.

I need to go after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some crazy editing has been done so far to the story hope y'all enjoy!!! ❤️❤️❤️