Smut | Johnny Depp imagines

You would think Johnny Depp would be the most Dominant person ever. But not with you, you had Johnny wrapped around your finger. He would drop to his knee every time he disobeyed, he was a sweet innocent guy.

Today was the after party for POTC, everyone was dancing, laughing, drinking, having fun. Most of the cast was sitting down, including you, Johnny, and Keira Knightley.

Unfortunately you and Johnny weren't public, only your family and toms knew, so when Keira had her hands on Johnny, he froze. "Uh um Keira? W-what are you d-doing?" He said while trying to look at you. "I'm having fun, do you wanna have fun with me?" Keira asked, in her defense, she thought Johnny was single. So you couldn't exactly lash out on her, plus she was the sweetest thing. "Uhh I'm a little drunk, I-I-I can-t-"

"It's getting late Johnny, I told you not to drink too much, you can't get out a single sentence." You said while pulling on his hand to stand on his feet. He smiled to silently thank you, but that smile faded when he saw your angry face. Even though Keira didn't know Johnny was taken, you were still mad that Johnny couldn't stick up for himself.

The two of you said your goodbyes, once out in the parking lot you pushed him against the car door and whispered in his ear. "So you wanna fuck Keira now?" You knew the answer was no, but you had to tease the poor baby.

"N-n-no! You know I love you! I just got....awkward" he sighed, putting his head down. "Mhmm I think you forgot about all those times we did naughty things..." you trailed off, you started kissing and nibbling on his neck, he whined at the feeling and placed his hands on your hips, "Mhm did I say you could touch me?"

"N-no" Johnny said as he took his off your hips, "I guess I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson...don't you think Johnny?" You moaned in his ear, your hands were tangled in his brown locks, slowly massaging his head. "Answer me love" you said, tugging on his hair.

"Yes"

———————

Once the two of you got home, you both slipped your shoes off, "go sit on the couch" you commanded. When he was walking away you had slipped your bra off under your shirt. When you entered the living room, you saw Johnny, legs spread out and hands trying to cover his bulge.

"No need to hide baby" you cooed as you slowly walked over to him, swaying your hips as you did so.

Once you reached him you placed your hands on his knees, he jerked at the contact. You slowly trailed your hands up his legs, getting close to his dick but not touching it.

"I-I-can't take the teasing ple-"

"Shh"

You sat down on his lap, making sure to not let any part of your body touch his. You placed your hands on his neck, "you can touch me now" you said leaning in and brushing your lips against his. He instantly put his hands on your hips and make circles with his thumbs around your hips. He tries to kiss you but you pull away, he whines in the loss of contact.

"Does Keira make you feel this good?" You ask.

"Hell no baby I- I love you so much" you smiled at the answer and kiss him. It was a needy, passionate, lust filled kiss. Your hands rested on his shoulders, and his were on your hips. You pulled away and started to laugh a little when he started rolling your hips.

"W-What?

"I think you can get off to your new friends Keira" you said patting his chest, you got up from his lap and started to get some water in the kitchen. He scoffed and walked into the bedroom with a mad-lust face.

When you reached the bedroom he was already in bed, trying to go to sleep with a boner.

You laughed quietly and started to undress. Once in your pjs (bra and panties) you got in bed.