Chapter two (Weston College pov)

Ciel wasn't prepared for this situation.
The student's of the Weston College were all tidying and getting ready to take their train for the Rosaford College.

The investigation was going to be a lot more difficult to proceed, but Ciel was forced to go aswell.
After all, the prefects, the fags, and all of the students from all of the dormitories were going.

Sebastian couldn't be at his side during the trip, he had to sit with the other professors. Ciel found himself sitting next to Mcmillan and to two other boys, Micheal Stinton and Jordan Parsons.
He realised that his classmates were exceptionally excited to meet the young ladies of Rosaford.
While Ciel thought it was completly ridiculous to fantasize about something so stupid, he remembered that the young men that were accompanying him haven't seen "females" since a very long time.
It was getting boring for our blue eyed count.

-"Aannnd, there will be a ball at the end of the festivities !"
Said Michael with stars in his eyes.

-"I know! Maybe you'll find your lady, who knows?"

Jordan and Micheal laughed together, while Ciel couldn't contain a sigh. Mcmillan looked at him with questionning eyes.

-"What is it, Phantomhive ?"

-"Nothing."

-"Are you not excited about our trip?"

-"Well, I'm not too fond of..."parties"."

-"I'm sure it's going to be fun!"

Mcmillan smiled and Ciel tried to smile back. Mcmillan's comfort had no real effect on Ciel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trip was three whole hours long. Ciel's back was sore and he was cranky. But even after this horrendous traveling, he still had to walk all the way to Rosaford College. It wasn't too far, but the shcool was located on the top of a cliff.
Ciel saw Sebastian walking not so far away, and decided to consult his butler.
He walk up to Sebastian and spoke quietly.

-"Did you learn anything during while we were in the train?"

-"I'm afraid not, my Lord."

-"Ugh, I really hate this turn of events."

Sebastian laughed quietly.

-"Aw but why my lord? You're going to have fun with nice, beautiful and well educated young ladies."

Ciel growled.

-"You know I don't care about that.
We'll have to continue our investigation at the Rosaford College. As soon as we get there, I order you to investigate the school, to localise everything."

-"Yes, my lord."

They walked for a bit least than ten minutes.
They arrived in front of a gigantic castle, which caused a few reactions among the young men.

The gate slowy opened, and four young women were standing behind it, waiting for the Weston College's students.

.
.
.
.
.