Chapter six (Weston College pov)

Hello... it's been a year huh?

I'm still very sorry for being so slow to update, but what's even more frustrating was that I thought i published this in july!

I'll also try to make sense of the characters and their relationships and characters in the next chapter, if some of you didn't quiet understand everything. ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel held the tiny doll in his hand. He found it since the commotion with the Rosaford student, and he deducted -without much effort- that it was hers.
It was a mini replica of the Plum Panther attendant.

The same uniform, the (e/c) eyes have been recreated by small stones of the same color, the skin was made of silk and the hair was weirdly accurate despite being made of pearls and fabrics. The young Earl was glad he got his hands on such a thing.

The fact that he got caught going around the estate searching for clues on what there could be hidden in here was bad for his "social ascension" in his own school. Plus, this (Y/N) (L/N) would probably report him to her prefects.

Ciel sighed and made his way back to the White Whale quarters where he and his housemates resided for their stay in the castel. He had to hide the doll somewhere at a time where not many students were around to question it.

He scratched the underside of his nose with annoyance. That's when he smelled something, his fingers were soaked in it. After several seconds, he knew what it was:

The doll must be filled with dried lavender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian exited the prefects' private garden with the certainty that not all the young women were human. Actually, most of them weren't.
Seeing souls was one of the demon's many talents, and Sebastian was sure they all had one... mostly.

They were similar enough to human souls, but they didn't have the same structure when compared.
They weren't visible per say, it was a sensation, a feeling, a soul.

He only saw one, if not two humans at this table. Arianne Chantell, the prefect of Silver Swan was definetly a human being, and a pretty happy one at that.

The kind of soul that doesn't satisfy the demon.

The other one, (Y/N) (L/N), had a more perturbed soul. A spirit with some kind of trauma, which is already much more interesting.

But those are not what makes Sebastian question the school.
All the others, might they be prefects or fags weren't human, or fully so. And what was even more intriging was that not one soul felt similar to the others.

All non-human, and all different.

Sebastian hasn't been this excited in a long while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel was exhausted.

Again.

Yesterday night he and Sebastian weren't able to discuss what they respectively discovered because of the curfew and Sebastian's duites as a teacher.
Today, the teenager had to wake up at dawn to get ready for "The Summer Activities"... Which basically consists of sports, picnics, games, walks and hikes.

Outdoor fun... great.

At least, since there were women involved, maybe it would be too strenuous.

Wrong.

Ciel -and most of his comrades- was shoked when he saw the young women playing soccer.
Their long sleeved uniforms were long forgotten, replaced by sleeveless frily summer dresses. Hair were tied in updos and collarbones were glistening with sweat.