¶3¶ The thief and the criminal

∆∆Other World, More a medieval kind of with magic instead of quirks∆∆

Shoto went into a big mansion knowing that there was a dungeon hidden under it and that an immensely important legendary object was actually in it. He found the entry of the dungeon that was skillfully hidden inside a bookshelf, but not enough for the wanted Shoto Todoroki abd his legendary skills. He slowly walks down the stairs going to the dungeon, dagger out ready to kill to get what he wants until he hears two voices, looked like they were doing surveillance around the entry. The dual haired thief bites his lower lip, he couldn't be seen he came too far and his face couldn't be seen. He crawls down and successfully escapes the view of the two male, it was better to leave them here in case someone came down her after him. And this was just happened, 10 minutes after he came, YOU come down with your two hand men and bodyguards, inside your dungeon to make sure everything is okay since you heard from one of your spies that the very known Faceless Thief was after one of your magical and most important objects. Yes this Thief was Shoto and he didn't realize that when he entered this dungeon he was damned to be caught by the strong magician and criminal that you are.

Soon after, he feels like he is approaching is target, successfully not triggering the traps, until he puts his hand on a brick that activates one of your magical traps. Soon after he is stuck in big lianas that are wrapping themselves around Shoto's body and the more that he moved the more they tighten on him. He lets a curse out especially when he hears footsteps coming toward him, three pairs to be exact, yours and your two hand men.

[ What will you do to him, will you be a malicious one and be happy to have caught the Faceless Thief and end up seeing his handsome face...or will you want to make him suffer a bit? Or something else? Have some little fun? ]