Part Six

*flashback*

"Cassie, lets go on an adventure." Luke had a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. I loved learning new things about Luke. Ever since we started dating 4 months ago I tried to get to know him better each day. Now I know that Luke loves being spontaneous and going on adventures. 

Before I knew it I was being dragged out of my house and in the car. We drove for about ten minutes before we pulled up to some kind of hiking trails. That was one thing Montana was known for. The scenery is beautiful and hiking was one of the main things people did here. 

We got out of the car, grabbed one of the little maps, and started our way up the path. Luke was holding my hand the whole time and about twenty minutes into the hike he pulled me to the side off of the path. 

"Luke, what are you doing, we are gonna get lost." I started looking around trying to see any kind of path to get back on. 

"C'mon Cas, live a little." We walked for another fifteen minutes before luke suddenly stopped and I ran into his back. 

"Woah, Look at that!" At first I couldn't see what Luke was looking at but then I saw the old treehouse up in one of the trees to my left. 

"Lets go check it out" Before I could argue about the dangers of going up into an abandoned treehouse Luke was pulling me with him up the ladder. 

Luke climbed in first so he could help me up after him. As he pulled me through the little door we both looked around and sat in amazement. The treehouse had definetly belonged to some little kids because there were crayon drawings all over the walls and names carved into the wood. 

"This is so cool, how long do you think this has been here?" I asked Luke as I marveled at all the carvings and drawings. "Well the wood isn't rotted yet, so it cant be that old. I wonder who built it." Luke and I looked at each other in amazement. 

"Hey Cas, maybe this can be our place. Ya, know. Like something special thats just between us." Luke smiled at me. 

Luke and I went to that treehouse almost everyday since the day we found it. One day we brought every color of spraypaint possible and decided to make the place our own. We spray painted our favorite quotes and song lyrics all over the inside. Luke also brought a little radio to play music while we painted. 

When we were done spray painting we sat down and admired our work. Then Luke suddenly jumped up. "Oh my gosh, I almost forgot. I have to show you something." He walked over to his bag and pulled out a cd. 

"I made you a mixtape of all the songs that reminded me of you." Luke said as he put it in the radio, hit play, and walked over and sat back down next to me. 

The first song that came on was Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade. I smiled remembering that it was on the radio in Luke's car on our way to our first date. 

"Soo, do you like it?" He looked at me waiting for my response.

I just smiled and kissed him with the most passion I ever had. He kissed back immediatly and leaned me back against the wooden floor. I felt him lick my lip, asking for permission. Which of course I granted. 

As the makeout session got more heated I felt his hands slowly slide under my shirt. I shivered at his touch and moaned into the kiss. Luke and I hadnt ever gone farther than second base. 

I broke the kiss and gave him a smirk as I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. He gave me a suprised look. He knew I was a virgin. "Cassie, are you sure?" I answered him by pulling his lips back to mine. His hands ran up and down my back and slowly made their way down to the button of my jeans. He looked at me, making sure it was okay. I smiled and nodded as he unbuttoned and slid my jeans off. 

He connected his lips back to mine and I took charge and flipped him over with me straddling him. I ran my hands up and down his chest and finally leaned back grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it up over his head. I started kissing his neck all over trying to find his weak spot. When I heard him moan I knew I had found it and I started sucking until there was a deep purple mark. 

"You know, that looks really good on you." I smirked. 

He laughed and flipped me over so he was on top again. He started kissing down my chest as he reached behind me and undid the clasp on my bra. He slowly slid the material off of me and tossed it to the side with our other clothing. This was the barest I had ever been in front of him and I was a little self conscious but I wasnt going to let that ruin the moment. 

Luke pulled away as he pulled off his jeans and boxers and added them to our pile of clothing. While he was doing that I slid off my underwear so we were both completely bare. 

"Wow, you're beautiful." Luke said as he looked at me. I blushed and pulled his lips back down to mine. 

After a few more minutes of making out Luke pulled away and looked at me with a serious look in his eyes. 

"Cassie, you dont have to do this if you dont want to." 

"Luke, I want to." 

That was all he had to hear before he crashed his lips back to mine and slowly moved his lips down to my neck. He pulled away and grabbed a condom out of the wallet in his jeans pocket and slid it on. 

"Are you ready?" He gave me a questioning look. I just nodded as he lined himself up and slowly starting pushing into me. 

The pain was bad at first but once he was all the way in I was fine. He looked at me as if asking if he could move. I nodded my head and he slowly started rocking his hips. 

Pleasure overtook my body as I raked my nails down his back. The treehouse was full of moans and the sound of skin hitting skin. My body wasn't used to this feeling and I felt the churning buildup in the pit of my stomach. I felt him twitch inside me and I knew he was close. I felt him release into the condom and it sent my own high over the edge. 

I felt myself clench around him and suddenly my vision went blurry and the sensation was better than anything I had ever imagined. We both came down from our highs and he slowly pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty. 

As I looked at him and he looked back at me I couldnt help but smile. That was the day I knew. That was when it hit me. 

I was in love with Luke.