1

omniscient

" kentrell stop throwin stuff at me !" Amira yelled at the top of her lungs trying to block all the vases and plaques he threw her way .

" next time don't fuckin play wit me " he yelled for the last time before leaving out the room leaving her crying .

amira limped her way to the bathroom that was in their room .

yea she managed to dodge the stuff he threw at her , but before he started throwing stuff he was punching , kicking , cursing , everything in the book to her .

she looked at her face & body in the mirror . she was messed up , but not as bad as usual just a few , bleeding cuts , and scars.

" I think ima stay home and clean , maybe cook ." Amira said to kentrell who walked back in the the room .

" no you not , get yo ass ready so we can go " he said .

" but ion wan-"

" did I ask you what the fuck you wanted to do ? " the room got quiet and nobody said a thing " ight so go get ready like I said "

I nodded .

the beat to Bad Bad dropped and the crowd started cheering .

" yesuhhh , youngboy came back like they left him for dead" everyone on the stage shouted .

kentrell knew this was one of my turn up songs .

( skip to the verse )

" flexin bad hunit grand cash in my pants make me bust yo ass all I do is hand it to my mans " he patted ben's arm . " blow that glizzy bitch nigga "

he looked over at me and we started getting hype together
" toot a green flag tryna be down ass nigga , wanna be youngboy ole clown ass nigga ! 4KT official ! shawty wanna top me slime me down yea nigga just like his brothers ima leave that nigga dead .. DEAD DEAD , terminate you bitches hit yo block & leave it red "

by this time me & him were turnt up . he kept looking me dead in my eyes which made me think of when we first met .

the concert had ended after a couple more songs & kentrell and the gang went backstage for the meet and greet .

I stood to the side and watched him interact with his fans which was mostly females .

" can you take the picture for me ? " a girl that look between 17-19 asked me .

" sure ? " she handed me the phone then sat next to kentrell , he wrapped his arm around her and I took the pictures .

" why you lookin like dat ?" he said wit his head tilted .

" nothin , I'm just takin the pictures ."

" come hea " he said licking his lips at me .

" can we not do this right now , everyone watching us " I sort of whispered to him .

he hopped up and stood in front of my face " gimme kiss "

" kentrell not right n-" I was cut off by him pushing his lips against mine his tounge brushed against my lips which was his way of trying to get me to open my mouth but i didn't .

I think that aggravated him cause he slapped then gripped my ass , I moaned in his ear and he slipped his tounge in my mouth .

Montana came over to us and pulled kentrell back " mane finish the meet and greet what you doin !?"

kentrell looked at him with anger filled in his eyes " don't interrupt me when you see me doin sum " he said pushing Montana making him stumble back a little .

my heart started beating ten times faster, I felt like he was finna attack me next so I backed up and he started taking steps toward me .

I backed up the closer he came to me until my back hit the wall , He took that opportunity to grab both of my wrists with one of his hands & pin it above my head .

" Kentrell-"

" shut up !" me being scared as tf , I shut up quick " go get in the car and wait for me "

he let my wrist go and I went to the car .

it was about 20 minutes later when I heard the doors unlock and kentrell came in .

he snatched me up by my neck " this hurt ?" I shook my head no & he tightened his grip .

" i-it hurts " I said trying to push his hand away but he slapped my hand away " kentrell I can't b-breathe "

he bit his lip " kentrell it hurtsss "

he let me go and i rubbed my neck .

" say , " kentrell said getting the drivers attention " take us back to the hotel "

————————-

- i'm not gone lie this chapter was bout lame as hell but it's sum to entertain y'all while i work on a better Nba Youngboy book 🌚

- how y'all felt about this chapter ? rate it & give me feedback