Edogon Ch.6

And Some More Dune, And Then Avery, And Back To Dune, And Back To Avery...

You All Know Dune's Got It Going On ;)

===========================================================

Chapter Six: Disgust

Dune Quinn Reporting for Duty

I never thought I could be so disgusted by such lovey dovey actions. But I guess you would always be surprised. Stark and Avery blushing at each other because of the simple fact that they were holding hands bugged the hell out of me. So instead of focusing on them I focused on my surroundings, the Edogon. All the walls were a shiny white almost as if they were made of plastic but you knew they were actually made of metal and spray painted white. The flooring was similar but it was gray speckled. The doors were like those on a submarine except they were gray not painted yellow oh and they weren’t opened by spinning a wheel. The ceilings were the same as the walls and most of the rooms excluding the dorms were full of technology. The windows were like port holes but bigger—

“Dune are you coming into the meeting or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?” Stark asked me as he put his hand on the small of Avery’s back and held open the door for her. I gritted my teeth and fought back the urge to punch the faggot’s face until it bled.

“Well thank you for asking Stark but I would rather stay out here than looking at you.” Was what I wanted to say, what I actually said was:

“I’ll go in after you guys.” I had to maintain the gentleman appearance around Avery or else it’d be a pain to get her. Well then again girl’s loved bad boys and she had been attracted to me when we had first meet, I saw the way she had looked at her hand while I kissed it, wishing her hand was her mouth instead. I almost gave her, her wish that day but then again Corbin my best man was there, the one who told me if I wanted to live I wouldn’t get romantically involved with her. Well fuck that I was gonna do whatever I wanted now that Corbin wasn’t here to warn me and what I wanted was Avery, so then I could go on and kiss some other girls. Besides I had made a bet back at the academy, I had to get her now.

Stark shrugged and as soon as Avery stepped in he followed her, slightly holding the door open for me. Where was the man who had threatened me that if I ever touched Avery again or went near her he’d come after me and kill me? Oh I get it he was trying to look all perfect in front of her. What a faker I might as well be the real me and just try to win her that way, because it’s always better to be real with women. That way they grow to love the real you, and if you ever leave them you don’t have to worry about them hating you for being someone you actually weren’t.

Closing the door behind me I looked around the room with a floating metal table and floating egg chairs, you know those chairs that are shaped like an egg... well anyways moving on, there was a hologram shining on the wall with the words: Welcome to Edogon. Grabbing a hold of one of the floating chairs I sat down, I was on the other side of Avery and I could see Stark glaring at me. But I had nothing to worry about, if he wanted to fight me he could bring it on, I was a hand to hand combat officer for a reason, because I was better at it than him. Sure he may be better with guns and fixing things but I could beat his ass in a real man fight. Smirking to myself as I imagined me pounding Stark’s face into the ground I caught the someone glaring at me, waiting for me to pay attention. Sighing I turned my attention to the man, it’d be better if the person glaring at me was a woman.

“Now that I have all of your attention, I shall introduce myself and then we’ll go around introducing each other before I direct things back to myself and I will explain everything.” The man said, his voice was that of a man with authority. I took it I had just been wishing my captain was a woman. Wait a woman captain that would be better though, a hot captain to sneak into her room at night that would be awesome. “I’m Captain Kurt Breulu.” I looked back up at the man who was my captain, funny how when you became a leader of something you somehow got that ‘authority’ voice. Captain Kurt Breulu was white and had slick black hair that was wavyish and gray eyes.