(Requested) Harry Potter Fixes Everything

Ember's POV

I was just sitting in my room watching Harry Potter and The Order of The Pheonix when suddenly I had gotten a text from my boyfriend, Stiles.

Batman: Hey can you come over? We all have got to talk.

Me: Yeah, but who all is we?

Batman: You'll see, just be here soon.

Me: Yeah, be there in ten.

Honestly, I am a little anxious about this. I can tell that lately, Stiles has been lying to me. A lot. I would have asked him about it but lately, he hasn't been eating or sleeping well. Like sometimes when he sleeps with me, I wake up to find that he just left in the middle of the night.

Or like the other day, he told me he had to go meet up with Lydia. And normally I wouldn't care but I was just curious so I asked what they were doing and he got super defensive.

He doesn't let me even touch his phone, he even sometimes ignores me up to an entire week. And like if I go to hang out with Lydia, she will just brush it off and say she is busy with something or other.

And, our entire friend group has been ignoring me for at least a couple of weeks. I wonder if he is cheating on me with Lydia sometimes, but I know Stiles. He would never do that. But it would also explain everything.

I finally arrive at Stiles' house only to see all of our friends sitting around the entire living room along with Stiles pacing the room frantically.

"Hey, baby," Stiles says walking over to me giving me a peck on my left cheek. He also grabbed my hand and sat me on the couch next to Scott and Kira.

"What's going on Stiles? You're kinda scaring me." I said with just a hint of panic in my voice. Stiles squatted down in front of me so he was at my eye level. He took both my hands and looked me dead in the eyes, then proceeded to give the " Scott, Isaac, and Derek are werewolves. Malia is a werecoyete, and Kira is a Kitsune" speech.

------

After Stiles was done explaining everything, I just looked at him and laughed. All of them just looked at me with the most vacant eyes.

"Ember, are you alright? Scott, Isaac, Derek, show her I'm not lying." Scott and Isaac stand up and glow their eyes. And I just completely shut up.

"Ember, are you okay? God, I knew this was a bad idea. They told me to tell you earlier but I refused. I just wanted to protect you. I knew I shou-" Before he could finish I got up and kissed him. And let me tell you. It. Was. Magical.

Eventually, everyone left to go home and give us some privacy since it was late. After we had finished, we both leaned in so our foreheads were leaning on the others. Both of us breathing heavily trying to regain the breath we lost in the magical moment.

"You know what, that was a lot better than what I originally thought was the case," I say with a slight chuckle.

"Well, what did you think was happening?" Stiles asked looking intrigued.

"Well, in all honesty, I thought you might have had something going on with Lydia. But I knew you were better than that."

"Wait a minute," Stiles said backing up, holding my arms. "You thought I was cheating on you with Lydia?"

"Well yeah, I mean you guys are always hanging out and stuff, and you leave without telling me in the middle of the night, you blow stuff off with me to do something with her. But I didn't know why until right now."

"Wait, you seriously thought after everything we have been through, I was cheating on you?"

"I'm sorry ok, but you wasn't like this was my first conclusion as to why you have been a huge dick lately? It just kind of made sense."

"Well, maybe it wouldn't have made sense if you had paid attention to what's going on around you!" Stiles yelled. He never yells.

"You know what Stiles, screw you," I said walking away to exit the house. I was opening the door when I heard Stiles speak up.

"Not anymore you aren't. We are over. Bitch," he said mumbling that last part.

"Excuse me, what!?"

"I said, 'Not anymore you aren't. We are over. Bitch.' Did I stutter!"

"No, I heard you loud and clear," I said and walked out the house slamming the door and getting in my car to drive home. Crying.

-----------

I sat at home. Watching/Finishing my Harry Potter movie. Eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. In my pj's with my hair in a bun and mascara running. Looking like the absolutely pathetic potato I am.

I shouldn't have said that. I should have done that. I shouldn't have thought that. And apparently, Mother Nature is even more hurt than I am seeing as she is crying more than me.

All of a sudden I hear my doorbell ring. I swear to God if it's freaking Stiles Imma-. It's freaking Stiles.

"What are you doing here? And why are you soaking wet?" I asked very annoyed and wiping my tears.

"I ran here. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure," I said opening the door more so he could enter. We both sat on the couch in awkward silence for about two minutes until I broke the silence.

"Why on earth would you run three miles in pouring down rain to come to see your girlfr- I mean ex-girlfriend?"

"Because I came to apologize. What I said back there was too extreme. I was just so mad. And not at you, at the situation. That I put myself in. I should've just told you the truth Ember, right from the start. I should've told you everything. And your right, I didn't give you much else to think. And you must think I am a horrible pers-" I cut him off with a sweet, undeniable, true loves kiss.

"It's okay, I forgive you. And I am the one who should be sorry. I mean how could I ever think that the one, the only, the amazing Stiles Stilinski who has been with me through thick and thin, periods and problems, sickness and health, could ever cheat on me. I just hope you can forgive me. Because I love you, Batman."

By this time we were both crying. I can't believe I just said I love you for the first time.

"I do. And I love you too Batgirl."

And everything was so perfect, it almost made me sad because I knew nothing could ever be as amazing it is right now, at this moment, in my one and only true love's arms.

Requested By:

----------

I hope it was what you wanted and more!