A Hated Love

Requested by 

We never got along very well, Stilinski and I. He just so annoying and hyperactive. And he is always so dramatic about every little detail. Like for instance, when the gang's old friend Theo Raeken came back to town suddenly Stiles automatically assumed the worse possible solutions to his return.

While I Liam's older sister, decided to welcome him with open arms like the rest of the pack. being the only two humans we are also constantly having to be partners in the pans even though I have taken man, many years of combat defense and other things such as that. It has always slightly interested me and now I use it to save my life. And not mention countless others.

One day at school Stiles had been acting weird all day. And by that, I mean weirder than usual. He had become extremely jumpy and his eyes were always darting to Theo as if he knew something that nobody else had.

It was almost as if he was paranoid. Like he knew that something truly evil was on its way. Little did I know, my assumption was correct.

Later that day I decided to go to his house to make sure that he was okay. Even though we hated each other doesn't mean we don't look out for each other.

-----------------------------------

"Good afternoon Sherriff! Is Stiles here?" I asked Mr. Stilinski as he answered the door. "Um, yeah. He is upstairs in his room. May I ask what on Earth he did this time?" I believe that the only reason Sherriff asked that question is that he knows that me at his house a rare and usually only under severe circumstances.

But I don't know lately it feels as if we had just been getting a tad closer. JUST a tad.

"Nothing yet. That I know of at least. He was just acting weirder than usual at school and I wanted to make sure he was okay."

"Well, I appreciate. You can come on in. Like I said before he is up in his room. I got to get going back to work. See you later?"

"Prolly not, but maybe!"

H then walked out the door to head to work. As I headed upstairs to Stiles' room.

When I got up there, something felt different. Not like an oh he got a new rug different but more like a clue it something. I thought about Stiles and the stuff he is interested in it has a connection.

I checked in his chess set, behind a picture of his WHOLE family, and finally his Star Wars movie collection. And there it was. His library card.

I take it he wants me to check at the library.
*time skip*

I get to the library at the school and look through the window to see if there was any foreseen danger of obstacles. I see Stiles tied up to a chair in the direct middle of the library.

Odd.

I send some sort of single to make him notice I was there but just kept shaking his head ever so slightly like he was trying to tell me not to come in because he was under surveillance. I once again was right.

I walk into the library and see Theo appear out of one of the bookshelves.

"Dammit, Theo. What the hell is this?" I said in an annoyed tone. "Oh princess, this isn't anything. At least not yet. You see, the dress doctors need another test subject but there doesn't happen to be any other genetic chimeras in Beacon Hills. So I captured him as bait." He says with a slight disturbingly evil chuckle.

" I was hoping for one of the supernatural partners to come and 'save the day' so I could torture him until that HAD to bite him. But since your here, I could just torture you and use your blood to make him become a genetic chimera. " He says finishing his horribly long monologue.

" You know? For an evil mastermind you kind of an idiot. " I say.

"And why is that princess?" He says confused.

" because you let your ego which by the way is bigger than the stock up your ass, blinds you by the fact that I'm a ten times better fighter than you. See because I doing have to have supernatural strength of lightning-fast reflexes to know how to break every damn bone in your body with my pinky finger. And as you can now see you aren't the only one who can make long monologues. Kira! Now! " I scream that last part.

Kira appears behind Theo and holds his neck with her katana. As she does that Malia and Scott walk from behind some shelves behind me and start circling Theo while transformed.

As all that's happening I untie the now barely conscious Stiles.

" Thanks, Asshat," he mumbles.

" Anytime stink breath. " I say back as I help him stand up.

After I get Stiles up and walking I call back the gang after they tied up Theo and were guarding him against going anywhere. "Who should we call to pick him up? Sherriff? Deaton? Argent? Ghostbusters?"

"Prolly Sherriff."

" Okay," I say and call Stiles' dad to arrest Theo for kidnap and attempted murder. I took Stiles home while Scott got everyone else home.

* time skip*

"Hey, thanks again," Stiles said.

"No problem. I was just the only one that happened to notice that you were acting weird."

"Yeah, speaking of which. How did you know that I was in the library? I mean I left the clue at my house but I don't think you would go anywhere near there because I thought you would be the last person to find me."

"Well after I saw you acting weird I went to check on you at your house to see if you were ok. Then when I got there you weren't in your room. But something just wasn't right to I thought of things you liked and had a connection to and that lead me to your Star Wars collection and you know the rest. It was just pretty much basic common sense."

"I didn't think you paid that much attention to me."

"I don't really. I'm not even sure how today happened in the first place. So can you just shut up and be thankful?" I asked getting annoyed for some reason. No that's not the feeling it's something else. I just don't quite know yet.

Thankfully Stiles was quiet the rest of the ride. We pulled up to his house and he was about to get off the car before I stopped him.

"Hey! I'm sorry I snapped. Just, today has been a lot since everything has been pretty calm lately and my brain is just over-fried, I guess I'm just... frustrated."

"It's fine I get it. You know, when I saw you at those doors this afternoon, I never thought I would be that happy to see you."

"Why is that? Am I not desirable?" ( lol I hate myself so much I'm sorry)

He just sat there in shock stammering about how he didn't mean it like that and he was getting annoying so... I did what any reasonable would do.

I kissed him to shut him up.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because you wouldn't shut the hell up!"

"I should ramble more often."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

He then kissed me again this time more passionately. It made me even more frustrated ugh.

"Stop! You're making me more frustrated!"

"Sexually?"

------------

I think you know what happens next. * wink wink*

Hope you liked it ChickenStilinski24