chapter 1

Do you ever wonder what it would be like if you had supernatural power? I don't have. To because it actually happened to me. My name is Annabelle, I thought I was a normal girl but I'm not. I love reading, writing, singing. O play the piano and guitar. I also have a story I need to tell. I will begin now.

  I was walking through the woods behind my house because my mom and I had just gotten into an argument, cause I didn't get home on time today cause I was at a friend's house. That's why I'm in the woods because it helps me think from all the stress to all of worries I have. I got so lost in my head and listening to the sound around me I didn't realize someone was following me . I started to sing a lullaby that my grandmother would sing to me when I was a child so I could sleep at night. 

I heard a twig snap behind me, I stopped singing and looked behind me. I saw two people walking about thirty feet away from me. I realized that they were getting closer, to me. So I turned around and started walking again. I began walking faster this time. Then I started to run as fast as I could. I didn't give up. I looked behind me and saw that they were out of sight. I turned and saw my house I heard a female scream. I looked behind me and seen a body on the ground and a man standing by the body.

I seen something shiny in his hand. I couldn't make it out what it was it until he aimed at the girl on the ground. A gunshot went off and I let out a little scream., He must of heard me because he turned around and looked at me. I turned around and ran into my house. As soon as I got into my house I Immediately seen that there was blood on the walls and floors. I seen that my name was on the wall but spelled in blood ANNABELLE. I heard a man laughing behind me. I turned around and saw a man but he wasn't just no man he was a vampire.

"You can't hide from me Anna I know where to find you all the time even in your dreams I'll get you." The man said.

I didn't know what to do. All I could do was stand like a deer in headlights. Before I know it, I know it, he raises his gun up to me and pulls the trigger.

                                                                              End of the dream

 I woke up with sweat running down my face I was breathing heavily. I looked at the clock that was on my nightstand right next to my bed it said five-thirty five in the morning so I rolled over on my side.

"Well I might get up right now and get ready for school." I said.

I got out of bed, and went over to my closet to grab out a pair of skinny jeans, a tank, and shirt and my undergarments. I went to the bathroom and got undressed then I got into the shower.

15 Minutes Later

I got out of the shower dried off and got dressed. I put my hair in a towel and walked downstairs. I saw my mom sitting at the table drinking her coffee and on her computer. My mom is a doctor it's cool but I don't really see her much.

"Good morning mama" I said.

"Good morning sweetie how was your night?" she said without looking up at me.

"It was okay I had this weird dream though" I said as I rubbed my neck.

"Really that's weird do you wanna talk about it," she said.

Before I could answer the house phone rang my mom answered it "hello" she said.

"yes, she is up Samuel" she answered.

'Oh my what has this child got himself into now' I thought.

My mom handed me the phone "hello Sammy"

I said smiling and looking at my mom.

She laughed and shook her head at me.

"Why do you keep calling me that we were like ten years old when you started to call me that."he said.

I laughed a little thinking of little Anna and Sam playing together.

"I don't know its funny to see and hear your reaction" I said.

"Sure, but have you heard that someone else has gone missing it's the third one this week, and who ever it is they are getting closer to our town," he said.

He sounded worried.I was, but I wasn't.

"No I haven't Sam I've been worried about my stuff to look at the news," I said.

"Alright fine be that way, but are we still up for practice after school," he said knowing that would put me in a better mood.

"Hold on let me asked my mom. "Hey mom can I still hang out with Sam after school?" I asked.

She nodded her head and said, "Just be back before dark."

"Okay mom I love you mama" I said.

"see you after school Anna" Sam said.

He hung up the phone I gave the phone to my mom and went back up stairs. I took my hair out the towel and started to brush it out. I took out my blow dryer and started to dry my hair. As soon as my hair was dried I pulled out my hair straightener and straightened my hair. When I was done with my hair I did my makeup and I got all my school stuff around and headed to school. 

When I got to school I saw that there were more kids in the parking lot. ́ ́what is going on ́ I thought. I walked off and went inside to my locker and opened it. The bell rang for first period. I grabbed my AP English book and headed to class.

 ( so yes i did start a book,  this is one i am going to keep it going so hope you like it :))