chpt 4

"Who's there," I said.

"You look even more beautiful from the last time I saw you before he took you away from me" the person sounded angry but sincere about it too. He had an accent.

"Come into the light so I can see you," I said, trying not to sound scared.

"Don't be scared Love I'm not going to hurt you" he said. I heard him walk slowly towards me.

I got mad "so you won't kill me but you'll my mom" I said angrily. There was a small light above the sink, I looked at the stove and saw that there was an iron skillet on it. I looked back at him. He was now in front of me with red eyes, fangs out I was scared not going to lie but I was. He went back to normal. "Love I'm not going to hurt you I promise" he said. I could see what his face looked like. " Who are you" I said questionably.

He smiled. "My name is Theodore Winchester my lady" He said in a British accent. "Sorry for killing your mom but I was hungry if I didn't eat I would die".

I got mad, really mad. "Really you had no choice, everyone has a choice! A right or wrong choice". I said. I walked towards him, he stepped a little. I smirked to myself.

"Baby girl calm a little it's ok" he said. I laughed. "Calm down why should I do that, I'm pissed off at you one you killed my mother. Second you think you just say sorry and everything will be alright no it doesn't work like..." before I could finish what I was saying he kissed me. 'Oh hell no' I thought. I grabbed the closest thing next to me and hit him on the head with it and knocked his ass out. He falls to ground with a thud. 'Oh my god I can't believe I did that' I thought. I looked at my mom one last time, I felt something warm go down my face. I reached my hand up to feel what it was, I was crying. 

     I looked at the guy, but he was gone. 'Oh shit' I thought as I ran upstairs to my room, I went to my closet and grabbed out my gym bag from it. I went to my dresser and grabbed my clothes out of there and put them into my gym bag. I went to my desk and grabbed my phone and charger. I called Devin. Ring Ring Ring 'come on pick up' I thought.

"Anna what's wrong you never call this late" he said.

I was about to speak but I just broke down.

"Anna what's wrong you're starting to scare me" he said worriedly.

"She's gone Sam she's dead" I said trying not to break down for a third time in one day.

"Who is gone, Anna?" he said.

"My mom" I said sadly.

He signed "Anna I'm sorry honey, do u know who did it"

"Sam it was a vampire, a vampire killed my mom how is that possible they aren't even real". I said

"Anna come to my house right now, you are....." before he could finish, my phone was taken out of my hand. I turned around to see who took my phone. It was the guy who killed my mom.

"Hello Sam, miss me," the guy said. 'He knew Sam.

Sam P.O.V

I was on my laptop searching for the murders that have been happening in the town. My name is Sam Lockwood and I'm a werewolf. You're probably thinking they don't exist but they do, I am Anna's protector/her best friend for life and when I mean like say for example if she dies I so do I, when she gets reborn I get reborn I know it's weird. My phone started to ring

"Anna what's wrong you never call this late" I said.

I could tell she was about to speak but then she just broke down.

"Anna what's wrong you're starting to scare me" I said worriedly.

"She's gone Sam she's dead" She said trying not to break down for a third time in one day.

"Who is gone anna" I said.

"My mom," she said sadly.

I signed "Anna I'm sorry honey, do u know who did it"

"Sam it was a vampire, a vampire killed my mom how is that possible they aren't even real he said his name was Theodore Winchester". She said

'Shit he's back and is back for her, I have to protect her but I can't keep those to apart. "Anna come to my house right now, you are....." before I could finish what I was saying

"Hello Sam, miss me" Theodore said.

"Hello Theo" I said

"How's life treating you buddy because it's giving me shit wanna know why" Theo said. He didn't even give me a chance to answer him. "The reason why is because he took her from me, my own fiancé from me" he said it like he was going to cry. I heard a bang noise coming from the other line "Theo"? "Anna"? I said. "I'm coming over don't worry". That's all I heard from the other line. 'Shit' 

Anna P.O.V

"How's life treating you buddy because it's giving me shit wanna know why" Theo said. He was quiet because Sam must have been talking "The reason why, is because he took her from me. My own fiancé away from me" he said it like he was going to cry. I don't know what's wrong with me but for some weird reason I wanted to hug him. 'Snap out of it Anna Hello there is a creepy vampire in your house and he kissed you' I thought.

I looked round my room for an object to hurt him enough so I could get out of the house. I saw a vase on my desk so I quietly grabbed it. I walked back behind him and I used all my strength to hit on the head. My phone dropped on the ground, he groaned. "I'm coming over don't worry" I must have said. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs, grabbed my keys off the counter. I took one last look at my mom 'I'm going to keep fighting and never give up' I thought. I ran out to the car. I started the car, I was about to close my door but then I got yanked out of the car and looked up at the guy's face but instead of his handsome face it was transformed into a monster.