ch 1

Dipper POV
I hear my alerm soon go off I soon get out of bed. Another day of school with the Hp group ( Hp means hot people) at least that what they call them selves. Ugggggg.

{At school cause in lazy☺️}

Hey dipdop. I look around to see my twin sister. Oh hey Mable. So I have to go but I'll see you later said Mable. OK. As I shut my locker I could see a tall man with white hair and wore blue and white. So your the guy everyone's talking about said the man. Well I can't blame them you are really cute.

Umm who are you. Oh I'm sorry my name is Gideon. For a second I thought you were a girl Gideon said with a embarrassed Look on his face. All I could say was oh. Hey bitch someone said behind me that made me jump. It was just my boyfriend brad. Stay away from my boyfriend Gideon brad said with alot of anger in his voice. I wasn't even found anything so keep your fucking mouth shut.

Ugh we dont have time for your crap come on dipper brad said as he pulled my arm. Next thing I know I was being shoved into the janitors closet by my boyfriend. What were you doing with Gideon brad said obviously mad. N...nothing he ju...just c...came t...to m...me. LIER he yelled. Next thing I knew I felt a sting on my face. He slapped me. And then picked me up and put his hand up my shirt rubbing my nipples. D...don't I said as I tried to stop him. He then grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall.

He soon let go and I was breathing heavy. Get up he said with a harsh voice. I got up and then he leaned to my ear and said meet me at my car after school. I was always by brads side and other people was jealous of brad because I got all my classes with him. I got flirted with constantly and brad soon took his anger out on me and then beat up the kid that did that.

{At lunch}

I got my lunch and sat beside brad and his friends. They all stared at me that made brad mad. Hey enough staring I already told you hes mine he said looking at them. Awww but brad he is just so cute and I just want to eat him up said one of brads friends. He stared at him with anger. No brad said. Umm brad I have to go to restroom.

OK but be back here in a few and don't try anything or you knows what will happen. O...OK. I soon go to the bathroom and feel like somebody's watching me but I ignore it. I reached the bathroom and put water my face as I open my eyes I see Gideon staring right at me. Hello dipper. Oh uh hi Gideon. Can I ask you what happened to your cheek he said with a concerned look.

Oh ummm well that...I soon got cut off when I saw brad walk in. Brad just looked at me with fumes. Dibber get away from that loser he said as he yanked on my wrist. Brad why are you treating dipper like that Gideon said with anger in his voice. You don't get to boss me around and besides dipper is my property I own him he said with a smirk. I just stand there as the two begin to fight.

Come on dipper brad said pulling me out of the bathroom. Please don't hurt me I said as I looked to the ground. Never mind that, didhw hurt you he said with a concerned look on his face. I was shocked that he asked me that but I turned to him and said no with a smile on my face.