ch 2

Brad POV
I walk to the bathroom, I told dipper that he could go to class with out me. Anyways as I walked in the bathroom I saw Gideon. Hey loser. Gideon just stared at me. I was wondering something, why are you always here my pet. You mean dipper he said with an annoyed voice. Yes who else. An my answer is I love him said Gideon with a smerk. I got so angry as he answered. Sorry you can't have him he's mine. I want over to slap him but I saw somebody get in the way. It was dipper. Di..dipper I'm sorry. Why did you do that. Because you would of gotten in trouble again he said with a weak voice.

Oh right I said as I thanked him. He new dipper would be punsh for getting in the way. Dipper come class is starting. OK, bye Gideon he said with a smile. Whiched annoyed him. Dipper I said come now. He soon came by my side. I leaned and whispered your going to get punished for getting in my way. He just looked at me scared and my grin got bigger.

{After school at brads house}

No one POV
Dipper soon got out of the car and so did brad. Brad grabbed dippers arm and pulled him inside. Don't you think we should have fun brad said as he pushed dipper on the bed. N..no plz br...brad dipper said struggling. Dipper only got slapped, wiped, kissed, and punched. But brad never raped dipper. Pez brad you said you woildent untill I said I was ready dipper pleaded.

That was a long time a go brad said with a smirk. Dipper tried to push brad off of him and brad had enough. Ugh just stop it already he said with anger. He tied dipper by his ankiles and wrists. N...no plz brad. Dipper begged but brad never stopped. Brad unzippes dippers pants seeing him get hard. You can't wait can you, brad said with a smirk. N...no plz do...don't b...brad dipper said as brad pulled dippers pants all the way down.

Dipper POV
Brad soon pulled my shirt up licking my nipples and sucking them hard. Which left them purple. Nnnngggg, I actually let out a moan which made brad get even harder. Mmmm dipper your shuch a slut brad said while sucking on my member. N...no I...I'm n....not. That was my mistake I soon got slapped in the face and started to cry. Who is your master? Said brad with anger boiling. Y...you. Good job said brad.  He soon for off and told me that I'm not going to school tomorrow. And went to take a shower. After that my eyes soon got heavy and I drifted off into sleep.