Shes Crazy

WARNING ⚠️
*This chapter contains some mildly dark stuff*
*******************************************
Edited

Ace POV
I sat there in silence as she slept and the kid, Riley, breathing, but barely. My wolf was still upset about seeing our mate in distress.
The whole week that we've known her, she's always been composed and regal. Seeing her tear apart rogues effortlessly and then sob when she saw the young pup on life support was truly an experience.

I must say though, the way she tore into the rogues, protecting her pack, was a little hot.
The heart monitor connected to the kid begin to beep faster and Aletha jumped up out her seat worry crossing her features.

The kid began to twitch his fingers and then his eyes shot open, a deep shade of red and a crazy look in his eye. He began to scream and thrash on his bed. I quickly jumped up to help Aletha restrain him.
"I got this, go get a doctor" I tell her. She hesitated for only a second, but leaves. The kid still thrashing and screaming in fear.
She came back a couple seconds later with the doctor we first saw when we came in here. Dr. Green, his badge read. He quickly pulled out a needle from his pocket and injected it into the kids IV bag. We wait for a couple seconds then Riley began to settle down before falling back into a deep sleep. Twitching every now and then.
Aletha took a seat and put her elbows on her knees and her hands on her face. I sat in the seat beside her, putting my hand on her shoulder to give her comfort. "He'll be alright. Just give it a couple weeks." I tell her hoping that my words were comforting.
She let out a humorless chuckle. "Nothing will be alright after this." She turns to look at me. If it weren't for the sad gleam in her eye, I'd have thought she didn't feel any emotions. "I failed to protect not only him but my pack. A warrior died on my watch and 2 members of my pack, on the brink of death. Nothing will be alright" she repeats.

"The warrior died protecting his pack, a noble way to go. You stopped the rogues from hurting anyone else. You did protect your pack. You're a great alpha female. If not for you more people would have died." I told her. She doesn't respond but nods her head. Though I'm not sure she believes me.
A couple minutes later a girl with short black hair and a scar that ran down her face comes into the room. Her face turning sad as she looked at the kid.
"Sorry to disturb you Alpha, but there's a rogue from the attack chained up in the prison cells. We wait for you to begin interrogations." She says.
Alethas head snaps up at this and I could see the bloodlust in her eyes. The need for revenge.

"Perfect" She says. "Grab my tool bag and meet me their in 5 minutes" she says with no emotions on her face.
She has a tool bag for interrogations?

I had a feeling that the sorta tool bag she has wasn't for fixing, but for breaking.

She stands over Riley, and whispers something into his ears. Stroking his face with her fingers in a motherly way. She stands up and straightened herself.

"I'm going to do a little interrogation. Feel free to come, Ace. Only if you can stomach it." She tells me with that wicked smile on her face. She looked beautiful even with the mentally deranged look she has going on.

Right now, there are 2 things I'm certain of.

This woman was absolutely amazing.

And she was absolutely crazy.