❰6-𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍❱

María awoke to the sound of a knock on the door followed by a groan from Marie. A knock was heard once more and shuffling was heard from Marie's bed. Since Marie was going to answer the door, María decided to roll back in bed in hopes of falling alseep again.

"Hi"

The familiar voice made her rose up to her feet, still happy from the day before.

"Hi Omar"

She waved at him accompagnied with a sweet smile that showed off her pearly whites. The beanie-wearing-boy smiled back. Both of their hearts playing the drums in rhythm.

The teenage girl got closer to the door, leaning on it. She was still wearing her pyjamas and had a tired look on her face. Omar noticed. Of course, how could he not notice the way she resembled the looks of an angel even while she was tired, rubbing her eyes or yawning.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

She asked after letting out a small yawn.

"I'm here to pick you up"

María tilted her head in confusion. Seeing that the girl seemed to not understand what he meant, a further explanation was needed.

"We're gonna ditch our friends just like they did to us yesterday, by eating breakfast together. Is that okay?"

"Yes it is, i just have to change. Stay here."

She motionned to him a spot outside the room. Once the door was closed, María turned around. Now leaning her back against the door she tried to breathe to conceal her excitement. Only for her gaze to meet the one of a suspiscious Marie smirking to herself.

"Sooooo..."

The blond girl asked dragging the "O" to annoy María. Which worked since the young woman rolled her eyes and sighed.

"So what?"

María asked playing it innocently, trying so hard to not smile. Now it was Marie's turn to roll her eyes.

"So you're going to get breakfast with him."

"Oh shut up Marie. It's only breakfast it's not like im marrying him"

Marie gave María a sideway glance.

"Yeah but it's like the next step."

María chocked on her saliva in shock of what Marie had just said. She started coughing agressively while she tried to catch her own breath.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

Marie who went out of the room, still in her pj's, was face to face Omar.

"Don't worry your wife will be right out."

And with that she left as fast as she came out of the room. Leaving a blushing Omar behind her.

After a little while, María came out in a two piece (the outfit is at the end)

═════════ ❃ ═════════