Chapter 3: The Jotun Clan Part 2

............... I got school tomorrow💢😭💢...............
Enjoy the new chapter.~

"........................................................"

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Hmm......."

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Let me sleep........ Sleep......"

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ . . .

"Zzz...... Zzz...... Hmm... Hmmm........" Valkyrie open his eyes slowly looking at a rocky brown ceiling. He sits up and his head hurts a lot.
"Gaaahhh....... What happen?" Valkyrie looks around to be in someone hut and bed, he looks at himself covered in bandages.

*Beep*

"Ah!?" His vision got blurry and flashy like when he touch the sword but this time making him have a panic attack.

*Beep*

Blood

*Beep*

Metal

*Beep*

Bandages

*Beep*

Valkyrie's eyes were getting emotionless and listening to that sound. Everything around him was fuzzy and hazy.
"Big bro, his awake!" Roktavor jr. said seeing the stranger that save him is awake.
"Ah!!?" Valkyrie flinch and was back to his senses.
"I see you're finally a-" Roktavor walks in than he see Valkyrie as a frighten cat in a corner.
"Awake..." He sweat drop as his little brother join with him.
"W-WHO ARE YOU TWO!?!? HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?!?!" Valkyrie was frighten of those two buff tough people. With Blaze it was different he was like normal person those two look like they could kill you in one punch. Also they were holding weapons.
"Relax, we're not going to hurt you." Roktavor was trying to calm him down.
"Uuhhh....." Valkyrie was not convince like at all.
Roktavor finally notice and realize that he was holding his special weapon.
"Oops, forgot about this thing." He put it down and not close to him and Valkyrie.
"Look I put the weapon down... It okay your alright." Roktavor was being reasonable and friendly. Valkyrie sign in relief and clam himself down.
"Why am I here, and how did I get here?" He was confuse and his memories was fuzzy from the beginning he got here.
"You got crush from a rock slide trying to save my little brother." Roktavor pats his little brother's head.
"Your little brother?..." Valkyrie looks at Roktavor's brother.