Jschlatt & Technoblade

Requested by Bravengame
I wasn't sure if you meant Jschlatt & Technoblade as in a ship, or just a chapter together, so I tried to incorporate both! (Depending on how you look at it) 

Hope you enjoy nonetheless!

---------

Jschlatt
"Aw man, I still can't believe we won!"

Even from over the phone, Jschlatt could feel Techno shrug. "Well I can, since I kinda did win like half the games"

"You could pay off my debt with just the amount of money you've earned from playing games and staying alive"

"You know what they say, Technoblade never dies!"

I laughed, and so did Techno. It all still felt so surreal⁠, winning the Minecraft Monday tournament. Technoblade may be used to it by now, but as this was my first time ever winning an event I was still left dumbfounded. I never thought I would even come top 5, let alone first. A sense of pride filled my insides. I won Minecraft Monday with Techno. This.. surely raises my profession's reputation! Not only I will now be known as The Parkour Prince; The Button Boy; The PVP God; But I am now only $85k in debt!

"So what time you coming?" Techno asked.

"I'm actually on my way now"

To celebrate our well-deserved win, me and Techno decided to arrange a BBQ. We invited some of our friends too, like Conar, Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, Sparklez, and a few others.

"Shit! I left the pork at home, want me to get it?"

"NO! Not my brothers!"

I chuckled after hearing Techno yell at me.
"I'll get AntVenom to play s⁠—"
Then I hung up.

--- --- ---

"Techno, my man!"

I burst through the doors of Technoblade's house. Jazzy music and sounds of people laughing and talking filled my ears. One step inside the lively household and I already felt at home.
I saw Conar over by the kitchen bar, snacking on chips with Skeppy and Halo. Beside him was the one and only, Technoblade, who looked to be really focused on cooking something.
He immediately looked up and ran over to me.

"Schlatt!"

I held my hand out, expecting to get a fist bump, but instead I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me. It surprised me a little, since Techno never really seemed like the hugging type. But nonetheless, I hug back.

"Oooh~"

As I released him, I heard Conar chuckle from behind, who had been watching us hugging.
"Eat pant Conar" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Technoblade laughed before taking me by the wrist.
"C'mon, outside"
I followed him to his backyard, which had way more people than inside. Sparklez was with BajanCanadian and his other stupid friend, whom which he seemed to be talking about how he found a scorpion?

To my left was Vikk, Preston, Jerome and Sky, who were watching James Charles versing Junky Janker in outdoor mario kart. Don't ask me how that's supposed to work.

"Now that you're here, we can start the BBQ!" Techno smiled.

"You mean you weren't going to start unless I was here?" I asked, "if I knew that, I would have considered running"

Techno scoffed, as he turned on the BBQ and placed some steak on there . "That would be a miracle"
I watched him as he cooked the steak on the BBQ grill. I sniffed the delicious smell of marinated meat. His expression was still, his brown hair falling over his face as he was concentrating on grilling the steak.

"Hey Technoblade" I smirked in a monotone voice.

"Oh no" He furrowed his eyebrows, "not this again. Please⁠— I already am traumatized by Carson"

"What did Carson do?"

I always knew he hated being called that, but I never really knew why. Technoblade put down his tongs and turned to face me.

"In week 5, I had to play with him" He began, "It was sort of a chaos. And he had this soundboard, and one of the buttons you'd press would play audio of him saying 'Hey technoblade!', and it just got really annoying when he kept playing that over and over"

I couldn't help but laugh. Even though he was serious, I could see the corner of his mouth curve upwards.
"Then I came to the rescue" I grinned, remembering how I jumped into the conversation with them.
"Yeah, thanks for that, you actually did save me"
"I'm also known as Saver the Saviour" I did a cool pose.
"Wow, you're the Button boy, Parkour prince and Saver Saviour" He mused, "What next? Schlatt the shit?"

He laughed, and I replied with a snicker. "I'd prefer Schlatt the professional Business man"
I looked him in the eyes, and found that there was a small twinkle in them "Well, okay, Schlatt the professional businessman, I've been wondering- How's that cryptocurrency thing working out?"

"You mean schlattcoin?" I asked, "Well, it's great. As the value only goes up, I've been having many bribed customers. I've only had four people rob the scam chest in the past month! Four! That's a new record!"
"A record? How much does it usually happen?"
"Seven times a month, at least"

I grinned at him proudly, and he smiled back.

"If I invest in your schlattcoin, will you grant me cooking lessons?"
Cooking lessons? The question came out of nowhere, surprising me.
"Cooking? Technoblade, I'm the last person you should ask for cooking lessons"
"Yeah, well, I'm not actually the best at cooking" Techno confessed. I got that already.
"I used to think that myself, until I became the owner of my own business"

He looked at me questioningly. "What has that got to do with cooking?"

"A lot" I replied back, "It has a lot of things to do with cooking. Things that you, as a college boy, will not understand"

"What about if you hire me?"

I paused. "Only if you agree to help me pay my debt"

"Deal"

He let out a small laugh, and I reached out my hand. This time, he took it, and we both shook hands. I looked at him again, but this time it was more than just a glance. His eyes fell onto mine, too.

I only just noticed how vibrant his eyes were. They didn't call him the blood God for no reason⁠— His deep eyes were the colour of fresh, pure blood. His eyes were sharp, and it weren't for his soft brown hair then he would have looked more intimidating.
Wait, what was I doing? Why am I staring into this guys eyes?
In a failed attempt to look away, I realised after that I was completely mesmerised.

We were both around the same height, except Techno was just a bit taller. Grabbing the collar of his white shirt, I leaned forward a little bit before stopping myself. His facial expression suddenly became tense. Then I realised it, too. Smoke entered my peripheral vision.

"Technoblade..." I frowned, "You.. Stupid motherfucker"

And almost immediately after that, the BBQ had exploded, throwing the two of us down onto the floor. Everybody else also jumped, watching in confusion and shock.

Coughing, I rolled over to a push-up position, except on my knees. He was't lying when he said he wasn't the best at cooking.

As I heard him cough and splutter in the background, my attention went over to my suit, which was now burned and covered in dust and ashes.

"This... This is the most not popping  thing that has ever happened to me"