WHAT IF (Shai gets taken and Tanoshi doesn't run into a villain)

This is a What if scenario of in the chapter W.E in the main book. Instead of Tanoshi having to fight a villain Shai get taken. If you finished the book then came to here they or in high school again.

Shai pov
I was scared for Kurutta he never asks like this well he does but he never used to lock himself away that's usually me so I go to the one place I know he likes to go that back of the school I head there but I don't see him "Kurutta?" I see a figure in the darkness of the tree line so I go up to it maybe he's hurt.

"Shai what are you doing over there!?" I look behind me to see Kurutta heading over 'if he's over there than who's here?" I look back in front but than I feel something hit my head and everything goes black......

I wake up to a dark room so I look around to see nothing but a door I try to get up but I'm chained to the chair "looks like your up" I here a all to familiar voice coming from the other side of the door so I look up to see him walking in "aww don't be mad Shai don't you want to see....

Your dear old dad?" All I could do is stare at him the monster that made me hate life it's self the monster who hurt me and my brothers the monster that is my father "you are no father...just a crazy old man that has no soul to call it's own"

he got angry when I said that because after I was done he took me by my shirt and lifted me up against the wall "say that again.." he said with poison in his voice so I put mu head near his ear and spoke "your a stupid old m..man" I used my quirk and forced him off of me running out the opened door I could see him chase me so I turned the corner so when he turned it I head butted him.

I kept running even though my head was pounding, bleeding and I was getting dizzy by using my quirk to much I could here foot steps but I came to a door since my arms and hands were tied up I used my mouth to turn the door handle.

I do have to say it tasted so bad but I got it opened and saw the night sky in front of me so I ran and ran not looking back until I came up to a police station "hello how can I help you....you god your head is bleeding!!" I watched as the lady called for help.

I passed out knowing I'm safe.

This is what would have happened it Shai got kidnapped so yay!!
If you have any WHAT IF'S say in the comments below!