Chapter 14

Jungkook

"What if, I want to kiss someone and I'm really curious and I want to try it?"

Those words made me pull the car off into an empty and dark lot.

I enjoy how he look so shock when I pulled him closer but respond to my kisses, nevertheless. Like wow, I don't know but this feels like I've been wanting this for so long or I'm just in denial at first, but hell! I'm enjoying this so much. I've never kissed a guy because I told myself that I'm not fucking gay, and now I couldn't care less. He tastes good. I can't take it anymore.

His right hand is fisting at my thigh that caused a small twitch inside my jeans. My boy down there is really enjoying it as much as I am. I'm literally kissing a beginner so maybe I should slow the fuck down, pretend and don't make it look like I've been craving for his lips since day one.

Jimin moans into my mouth, making me want to taste his delicious plump lips more, so I did it. I trace my lips on his.

The caress of his lips almost seems softer than all the girls I've kissed before. Soon, we started swallowing each other, making the kiss even more intense.

I growl lowly when I heard him curse against my mouth. Gripping the back of his neck, I try to deepen the kiss more. Damn, this man. I'm already hard, that's all I know. My fingers tangled in his hair, trying to keep my grip under control, being careful not to pull.

I can't think straight, I break our kiss and lower down my head in to his neck. He lifts his head up as I kiss it roughly but a passion filled one. Heavy breaths can be heard and luckily there's no single soul on sight.

We both struggles in dominance but I let him win anyway. I don't know how he manage to push me at the back seat but when I open my eyes, suddenly he's on my top, letting him deepen the kiss.

He's so hot, seeing him on my top turns me on, my cock is begging to come out and I cupped his nice ass and press it on my hard on. I could feel him grinding his cock a little on mine. He's a good kisser too, fuck. I thought he doesn't have any experience? Or maybe I'm just a great guide. Dear God, thank you for creating Park Jimin.

This is just a kiss but damn, the feeling he's giving me makes me want to do things more than kissing.

I moan near his ear and whisper.

"Fuck, Jimin stop. I might lose my control and fuck you here so stop," I growl under him. Goodness, he can't hear what I'm saying. He's grinding above me. Grinding above my dick.

Yes, what I said was true. My hidden lust over him had finally woken up, and now I can confirm that Jin, calling me gay was true. The heck, Jimin. He's the one to be blame, but I don't care as long as I'm enjoying this. It feels different. So fucking different.

He stop kissing me and look straight into my eyes, and shit, I blink repeatedly before I drown to his stares. The sound of his saliva plops in my lips as he pull away from me but still straddling on my lap. His lips slightly parted, he even tasted it. He gets back on his seat suddenly so I sit upright back to mine.

"That was good," I smirk as I fix the wrinkles of my shirt. "Not bad for a first timer," I said, lust still written all over my face.

He was looking straight at the road and pursing his lips.

"What the fuck did we just do?" He looks at me, still not sinking to his mind all the things happened inside this car.

"We kissed, you topped then almost fucked each other here," I reply with a surprising rhyme.

Seeing him laugh and shake his head brought me an instant ease and think that he liked it. I'm good with that.

"I know," He sighs. "I can't believe I...I kissed you, fuck. I was just carried away," he explains, confusion visible on his face.