-2-

-Mia-

I groaned, getting out of bed and shuffling to my closet.

I had a sore back, the memories of last night haunting me.

-flashback-

After Jen opens the limousine I nearly gasped to see a drunk man keeled over the seat.

A puddle of gross pink substance was sparked over the back seat and carpet floor. The man had a hand in his pocket as he shuffled sleepily moved his face to show himself some more.

That was the man from earlier.

"I know what you did with him. I saw you two making out against the wall. You think I'm gonna be the one picking this mess up?"

"Why is he here?" I turned to her, scowling at her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Your dumb aunt told me to get the limo driver ready so they could get the car warmed up when the bride and groom leave. Now I find this doofus in the back seat! I know you had something to do with this so you better clean this up or I tell them what you did."

"I never did this! Jen, you really think I would leave some drunk guy in the back seat of our parents ca-"

"Oh god don't say our parents. It's too soon to be thinking you're my sister." She grimaced at the thought of being my step sister and shuddered.

"You seriously only care about that? I'm here being blamed for your boyfriend!" I hollered, shoving her out of the way but she stomped closer to me.

"You're gonna clean this up or I'm sending this lovely video of you dry humping my boyfriend to your dad and his whole company. Do as I say, sweetie." She mocked me, giving me one last chance while holding her phone up to me.

My eyes widen and my anger rose along with panic as I see the video playing. I was holding onto him and kissing him against the wall. From the looks of it, she was standing behind some tables while recording us.

Why? Why is she fucking doing this to me?!

She smirked at me while once it ended, she drops her hand down to her side and begins talking down to me.

"You'll be cleaning this mess and I'll keep my lips shut. If you so much as tell anyone I won't just show your father the video but the internet as well. Along with a living image-" She steps back far enough and quickly snaps a picture of me in the doorway of the limousine.

"Of you two." She grinned devilishly, loving every second of my tournament.

"Why? Why do you act like this?" I scoffed at her.

"How about don't try and sleep with my man. Do you know how drunk he was? You technically will get people thinking you took advantage of him if this spreads."

"Who would care so much about him?" I didn't want to sound so mean but this guy seemed like a lowlife scum who decided to drink too much at someone's own wedding and puked in their limo. He would be the one to be blamed.

"You really don't know him?" She blurted with laughter and snobby snorts.

"No?" I felt bashful, thinking he might be someone really important. I gazed back at him, trying to see if I could recognize him but nothing clicked.

"Hmm well, you'll find out soon if you don't do as said. Trust me you wouldn't even want to be seen in this country after I spread this." She taunted me once more before turning on her heels and walking breezily away.