Desire

She smiled at him sweetly. He returned the smile. Letting her sit back up so she could pull off her top. His face reddening once she finished. Taking in the sight of her half naked body.  He thought he was prepared for that but the look on his face had proved otherwise. Rachel also felt rather embarrassed. Sitting with her breasts out in the open.

"D-don't stare too much, please." Her voice was soft.

Zack tried to remain calm but couldn't. Over the years, he never noticed. But now that he'd seen the sensuous curves and well rounded mounds, he couldn't ignore the fact anymore. Ray had grown into a woman. And a gorgeous one at that. He reached a hand out to touch her. Feeling her soft skin as he leaned downward for another kiss. Rachel blushed softly as their lips touched.

Feeling his bare fingertips pressing and massaging one of her breasts. She moaned a little in response. Though it was muffled as Zack pressed his mouth against hers roughly. Taking in her sweet taste. He came back up for air. Feeling incredibly aroused by her voice and the feel of her body. He had no experience whatsoever in sexual situations. All he knew was that he wanted to touch her more. Ravage her.

Zack forced his tongue in her mouth. Kissing her even rougher than before. That caused Ray to let out a sharp gasp. She arched her back in response to it. Opening her mouth a little wider for him to delve deeper. Zack took the chance and pushed his tongue further in to explore. Curling it along hers as he exhaled. He broke way. Leaving a chain of saliva on her tongue.

"I have no idea what that was but man, was it hot…" He chuckled a bit. Looking down at her. Looking a bit more disheveled from the intense makeout session. Ray panted a little since she was finally able to breathe again. She was happy. She never thought a kiss could feel so raw, so intense. She wanted more. She sat up. Taking his lips as she wrapped her arms around him. Her bare breasts rubbing against his chest. The feeling caused him to feel even more excited. Pulling her into his lap, he grabbed her ass. Giving it a rough squeeze. Rachel let out a moan in response. Which caused him to pull her even closer against him. Grinding his hips against hers.

"Ah… Zack!~"

He grinned against her lips. Continuing the motion.

"Ya like that?~" He chuckled as he reached a hand into the back of her shorts. Feeling more of her bare skin.

Of course Zack soon got impatient. Feeling an emotion he never had before. Wanting to feel more of her body. His member throbbed as her soft moans rang in his ears. Beckoning him to do things he didn't quite understand. He only understood thanks to the movies he'd watch as a kid. Even then, it wasn't enough to prepare him for what he was about to do. He moved purely on instinct. Pushing her back down, he grabbed the band of her shorts. Pulling them down. Rachel lifted her hips. Allowing them off the rest of the way. She felt her heart race as he pulled off her panties next.

Zack  stood up and unbuttoned his jeans. Pulling his pants off and kicking them away as he got back on the bed. He was fully erect as he crawled on top of her again. Her eyes widened upon seeing his length. Trying to calculate in her head just how big he was.

Will that really fit inside me?

She shivered with anticipation for what was to come. Bashfully, she spread her legs. Zack grabbed her thigh. Raising her up to meet the tip. Pressing it against her entrance. Though he paused for a second. Seeing the uncomfortable look on her face.

"What's wrong? I haven't even done anything yet." He huffed. She opened one eye. Then the other as she blinked once. "...Oh." Zack grumbled and leaned over slightly.

"You sure yer ready for this?" He looked at her skeptical.

"I am! I am ready for this! Sorry… it's just a little scary. I've never done this before…" She looked to the side, embarrassed. Zack sighed. Ruffling his hair and flopped down beside her.