Put A Little Love In Your Heart

"Finally! Malasada time!" you sigh and breathe in the cinnamon sugar air.
"You look pretty happy, don't you?" Gladion asks.
"Aw, don't be jealous," you smile and skip to the counter.
"As if, order your food," Gladion rolls his eyes.
"What do you want?"
"I'm not hungry."
"Okay, three big malasadas then," you address the waitress.
"Are other people coming?"
"No, these are for me, and one to give to Hau later," you hand over a few bills.
"You're planning on meeting Hau later?"
"Yeah, he's coming over to watch a movie. You're free to come if you want," you sit at a booth near a window.
"Depends, what are you watching?"
"Probably just whatever looks good. Or maybe something that looks cringey," you bite into your pillowy malasada.
"Would you let me pick something out?"
"Depends on what kind of movie it is," you continue to eat your food.
"It's a mystery-thriller movie," Gladion leaned back in the booth.
"As long as it isn't that one Nancy Drew movie, then sure," you finish off your first malasada and grab another.
"Nancy Drew? No, I haven't even watched that movie. It's something I think you'll like. I'm not sure about Hau though, I don't know what movies he likes."
"Well... I think it'll be fine. If he gets scared he can just clutch my arm or something," you joke.
"I suppose we can just wait to see what Hau wants to watch."
     "We'll end up watching a movie about Pokémon battles with weirdly emotional and dramatic internal thoughts."

End of editing///

"No need to be so moody. I won't make you do anything bad. Promise."

"Whatever."

"Hey Gladion, I want you to answer this question truthfully..."

"Okay, what's the question?"

"You kissed me earlier this morning. Why did you do it?"

"I wanted you to shut up."

"But you could've done various other things. So I'll ask you again, why did you do it?"

"I- I well, it's because I wanted to. Not anything else. You see... I think I'm..."

"You're what?"

"I..."

"You?"

"I love you."

"You love me?" you ask a bit shocked.

"There, I said it. Laugh at me, reject me, it doesn't make a difference."

"You know Gladion," you lean over the table only leaving a few centimeters between your faces.

"What?"

You kiss him. You don't want to let the moment end, but you have to answer his question. You pull back.

"I think I love you too."

The End! Thank you for reading^^