Chapter 6: "A new crush?"

Uno pov
Me and others were running down the hallway to search for Jyugo . I think he- Uh...She said something about going to Tsukumo...we need to find her! And I hope I'm not wrong because Hajime isn't going to be nice to her for being nearly the whole day gone. The other guards are meanwhile trying to find a cure for Jyugo. But is it really bad for Jyugo to be like this ... Don't think that!!! Stupid!! I began blushing . Honey noticed that and came up to me. „Uno what's wrong?" „What do you mean Honey?" „well you just began blushing and I want to know why."  „Oh... It's nothing..." „That really didn't sound like that." „ Guys if you are finished with talking we can search again" (that sounds weird ) We heard Trois say. „Fine Trois!  „ Honey nearly screamed ( I am not going to say anything to this scentence ) We all began to continue our search for Jyugo as we heard Jyugo's voice coming out of one cell . We all began sneaking to the cell and we saw... Jyugo sitting in the middle of the cell near Tsukumo. I began to get a little angry at Tsukumo. I noticed that everyone else felt the same except for Rock and Nico. But as I was going to say something Jyugo noticed us...

Jyugo pov
I can't believe those B*stards followed me. ... again. But as I was going to yell at them for following me I heard Hajime say „ Can't you stay in your goddamn cell for once !"...

Tsukumo pov (something new )
I couldn't watch that fast how Hajime dragged everyone else back to their cell ... After they were gone I noticed that I was blushing... Maybe I like Jyugo more than I thought...

( I'm so sorry Guys That I didn't update Since School began I got really stressed and needed to write this chapter 4 times because my handy 📱 deleted this

Thank you for reading and for waiting

Byeeee~