Weird

*Jackson's POV*

"Namjoon?", I said with my eyes widened.

"hey Jackson", namjoon said and turned towards me with his arms crossed.

"what are you doing here?", I asked him while looking around at the bathroom making sure no one is here.

"Jackson I'm just here to talk to you", he said calmly. But it's obvious he's planning something.

"what do you want?", I asked him.

"oh I just want you back Jackson. Why did you even chose to left BTS? I mean you're our greatest fighter in the group", namjoon said.

"plus why join got7?", namjoon added.

"I'm sorry namjoon I don't wanna kill people anymore. I'm sick of it and me joining Got7.... It's none of your business ", I said and walked out of the bathroom and acted like nothing happened.

*Y/n's POV*

I walked to our table and earned a high five from all the members. Bambam also sat.

" that was fun y/n", bambam said

"hey where's Jackson?", I asked while looking around.

"I'm here... I'm here", Jackson said.

"oh where did you go?", I asked Jackson.

"just in the bathroom.", Jackson answered. I put an 'ohh' expression.

"for almost 30 minutes?", mark asked Jackson.

"uhhhh yeah! Haha I was taking my time", Jackson said weirdly.

"hey you sure you're OK? You're acting weird", I said to Jackson. He just nodded and started eating.

*Time Skip(home)*

"Jackson follow me imma show you your room", jinyoung said to Jackson.

"what about bambam?", I asked jinyoung.

"oh right... Bambam needs to share a room with one of us", jinyoung said and turned around and continued showing Jackson his room.

"I can stay in your room", bambam said to me.

"what? Bammie we're adults now it'll be weird if we still share rooms", I said to bambam chuckling.

"I know but I'm not gonna do anything to you", bambam said it with a smirk. I playfully hit his chest and laughed.

"fine...Go ask jinyoung", I said and walked to my room.

I was planning to take a shower when I heard a knock. I dropped the clothes i was going to bring to the bathroom to open the door.

"who is it?", I asked leaning my ear to the door.

"it's your one and only handsome bestie", bambam said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"what are you doing here?", I asked bambam.

"I wanna sleep", he said and ran to my bed.

"what? Did you ask jinyoung already?", I asked him and took my clothes because he was lying on it.

"not yet... He's busy talking to Jackson", bambam said while tossing and turning in my bed.

"YAH YOU'RE RUINING MY BED! JINYOOOOOUUUNGGGGG", I shouted. Jinyoung ran to my room.

"what?! Why?! What happened?!", jinyoung asked panting. He looked around and saw bambam in my bed.

"bambam what are you doing here?", jinyoung asked bambam.