Attached

These past few days the new guys has been really nice to me. Which is odd, I mean since their first day I've been the only person they've been talking to.

I also knew a lot of things about them too. They are open to me. I know all their names already, what they called, which is BTS and some other stuffs. Got7 don't like me talking to them though but I'll feel really bad if I avoid them.

Anyways back to reality here I am now bored in science class and beside me is Bambam basically flirting with Mina so I look like a freaking third wheel. I decided to bury my face in the desk and just close my eyes.

"Y/n! Uh MISS PARK Y/N!", The teacher said. I quickly put my head up.

"uhm yes?", I asked the teacher looking innocent.

"sleeping in my class again huh", the teacher said. I heard giggling behind me so I glared at them and when they noticed I was looking at them they stopped. Yep it always works.

"uhm no sir haha", I said.

"all right I'll let you go this time", The teacher said and turned around.

As the class ended I headed to my locker and put my things and arranged it for my next class. I was busy fixing my things until someone covered my eyes.

"guess who...?", the person said. I smirked as I heard and knew who the person is already.

"hmm... Is it... Cha Eunwoo? My oppa?", I said.

"no it's me Jungkook!", Jungkook said and let go of me. He went in front of me and pouted.

"I know Jungkook haha", I said and pinched his cheeks.

"hmp", Jungkook said. I hugged his arm.

"oh come on kookie don't be mad", I said to him and shook his arms.

"yeah fine. You're too cute I can't stay mad at you", Jungkook said and gave me his bunny smile.

"YAY! anyways what's your next class?", I asked him while closing my locker and taking the key.

"hmm... Oh it's Dance class... Why?", He said and asked me.

"woah really? We're in the same class!!", I said and jumped.

"really? Let's go then", Jungkook said and pulled me.

"wait I need to change dummy!", I said and stopped on my tracks.

"oh yeah me too. See ya later I guess", Jungkook said. I nodded and headed to the bathroom.

I changed my clothes to my dance outfit.

Then I tied my hair into a ponytail

Then I tied my hair into a ponytail. I then grabbed my bag and headed to Dance class. As I enter I saw Jungkook waving at me. I smiled and walked towards him.

"heyy", I said and put my bag into his lap. He hugged my bag and moved aside so I have space to sit on the floor.

"thanks", I said and sat beside him.

"are you gonna dance today?", Jungkook asked me.

"yeah of course, you?", I said and asked him.

"psh I'm Jungkook! Of course I'll dance. I'll make girls fall in love with me again", Jungkook said with a smirk.

"oh please with just one move boys will drool over me", I said proudly. He chuckled and I hit his arm playfully.

"oww", He said and pouted. I rolled my eyes at him and he just hugged my bad and buried his face in it.

After a few minutes the teacher enters and each student took turns on dancing and now it's Jungkook's turn. I cheered for him and he winked at me before performing.

All girls were shouting and it made the teacher cover her ears because of the loudness. As Jungkook finished dancing there were some girls being over dramatic.

"OK Jungkook that was great! OK Y/n's turn", The teacher said. As the teacher said it was my turn the boys cheered up.

I connected my phone to the speaker and looked at Jungkook. He was smirking and I raised my eyebrow at him a few times and started dancing.

(just imagine you are Mina Myoung here)

You then bowed afeer you finished dancing. You took your phone and sat beside Jungkook and earned a high five from him.

"that was cool", Jungkook said and handed you bag.

"thanks yours too", I said and accepted my bag.

*Time Skip(lunch)*

I was heading to the cafeteria but someone put his arm around my shoulder. I turned my head to the left and saw Youngjae with his otter smile.

"heyyyy", I said.

"what's up?", Youngjae asked me.

"Hmm.. Nothing much you?", I said and asked Youngjae.

"I don't know... The whole class I was busy with Kathrina", Youngjae said and laughed.

"goooooosshhhh you two are really addicted to each other", I said.

"yeah until that Jhope came.", Youngjae said changing his tone and expression.

"what do you mean?", I asked him and turned my whole body towards his direction.

"I noticed that most of the time Kathrina hangs out with Jhope. Tch... She acts like I'm not her boyfriend", Youngjae said

"aish it's okay. She won't cheat on you I swear", I said.

"yeah whatever. Come on", Youngjae said and pulled me to the cafeteria.