Meeting

👑Tamaki👑~
You were out with friends at some mall and all of a sudden some blonde dude showed up next to you and poked you. "Hey my name is Tamaki and I would like to be your daddy! Can I get your number?" He said cheerfully. You looked at him weird but felt bad so you gave him your number anyway.

💕Hikaru💕~
You were at a park and minding your own business until some kid with orange hair tripped and spilt what smelt like a cholcolate shake on you. You looked at him angry and you yelled at him. "THIS SHIRT COSTED ME 90 DOLLARS! AND YOU RUINED IT!" You screamed. He didnt look worried at all. "Hey hey hey, I can get you free clothes. My mom designs clothes and they a nice. Come with me to go and check them out?" He said casually. You thought about it and decided to go with him. You ended up getting a lot of nice clothes and you ended up getting his number.

💙Karou💙~
You were new at school and this boy with orange hair was being pushy with you. "Can you just leave me alone?" You asked but he didnt listen. Then someone who looked exactly like him pulled him away. "Hikaru, leave her alone its her first day!" The boy said to the other boy whos name appears to be Hikaru. Hikaru stormed off. "Sorry about my brother! My names Karou.. what's yours?" Karou said. You smiled. "(Y/n)" you replied. "That's a pretty name" Karou said. "Do you want me to show you around?" He asked. You nodded. And with that you two became good friends through out the day.

Haruhi~
You were in class one day and there was a new kid. He looked lonely so you walked over by him and say next to him. He looked at you and smiled. "Hey." He said. "Hey hope you don't mind me sitting here you looked lonely!" you said. "I don't mind at all!" He said back to you. You looked at his notebook and read the name Haruhi. "So your name is Haruhi?" You asked. "Yep pretty lame isn't it?" Haruhi asked. "Its a nice name! My name is (y/n)" you said.

👓Kyoya👓 ~
You walked into a room and accidentally broke a vase. Your face grew red and you didn't know what to do. You tried to put it back together like an idiot but failed. "Did you break that?" A mans voice asked. You turned and looked to see a boy with black hair and glasses standing there. "U-um yes.. im very sorry.." you said. He shrugged. "You have to pay for it." He said calmly. You started to panic because you dont have money. "Um sir, I dont have any money.." you said awkwardly. He looked at you and smirked. "You'll just have to work for it then. I know the perfect way." He said. You blushed and nodded. "Meet me here tomorrow at 6:30 am." He said and left.

🍰Hunni🍰~
You were working and made cakes. This small boy comes into the shop excitedly and seems to be very happy. "Can I get you anything?" You ask him. "I'd like some Strawberry cake!!" He says. You smiled. " I just finished one actually you can go sit and ill bring it to you!" You say happily. He goes and sits down. You grab the cake and box it up nice for him and bring it to his table. "Here you are! Enjoy!" You say. "Thanks!" He replys and then opens the box and cuts a piece and eats it. His eyes sparkle. "THIS IS DELICIOUS!" He says. You chuckle. "Yeah I get that a lot!" You said happily. He gives you a piece of paper and some money and then leaves. You take the money and paper and read it. It was a number.

☕️Mori☕️~
You were at a party and enjoying yourself but you seen this guy who seemed to not be having a good time. You made your way over to him. "What's wrong?" You asked him. He looked at you and shrugged. "Are you not enjoying the party?" You asked. "Its not my type of thing to do." He said. "Then why are you here?" You said confused. "Because why not" he shrugged. "Well you seem cool. Text me sometime." You said and gave him your number. You walked away and he started smiling.