When They Ask You Out

👑Tamaki👑~
You guys have been best friends for about two months now. You both know almost everything about eachother. One day Tamaki asked you to meet him at at near by cafe and you did. When you got there he had flowers and asked you to be his girlfriend. Obviously you said yes.

💕Hikaru💕~
Hikaru showed up to your house and invited himself in. He knew you hated him barging in but he really didn't care. You yelled at the boy but he brought you a new outfit and you smiled. He then asked you to be his girlfriend and you said no. He looked sad and thats what you wanted to see before you told him that you were only joking. He then looked confused and asked if
That meant a no. You kissed him. "Does that answer your question?" You asked as you blushed. He nodded and kissed you again.

💙Karou💙~
He invited you to go to a movie. He asked you out after and you said yes. Then he took you out to dinner.

Haruhi-
You two were just hanging out and she randomly asked you. You said yes.

👓Kyoya👓~
He asked you to be his girlfriend when you guys met up about the whole deal with the vase. You said yes. Hes cute so you figured you'd give it a shot.

🍰Hunni🍰~
He kept going back to the shop and talked to you for hours. He then asked you to eat some cake with him and then he asked you out and you said yes. He's adorable after all.

☕️Mori☕️~
Mori opened up to you really well and you liked him. He randomly asked you out while hanging out and you said yes.

I'm really sorry if this sucks you guys...