Blood in the alley!

Time: 21:32.09

(POV):Third

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shattered moon shine's onto the streets of vale, the town is as quiet as the surrounding forest lights on and silent cars driving through the surrounding bar. Down the street is a saddened cat faunas, Blake Belladonna strolling down the street after spilling her secret to her team about her past. She is on her way to meet her new friend Sun at the bar but on her way she gets side tracked by an unfamiliar smell down the upcoming alley way.

"That isn't normal alley's don't often smell like copper." she whispers to her self deciding to descend down the copper smelling alley she walks about 4 feet before *Splash* she stepped in a thick liquid "H-Help me before he- Oh OH GOD PLEASE" *Slash* Blake realizes what's happening and freezes in horror. "Well what do we have here" says the darkness of the alley "D-Don't hurt me I'll leave and not tell anyone!" she cries she dropped to the ground away from the murder scene. a ringing floods down the alley sounding like stairs and multiple other thumping sound still two golden eyes appear right in front of Blake's face, from above seaming like there floating there out of nowhere.

"Whoa whoa you don't rush off your alright you're not one of my targets" the golden eyes say still not seeing a mouth move. No sound comes from the poor cat faunas she just looks into the golden eyes scared for her life but calming down. "T-Targets what do you m-mean targets like mercenary work? O-Oh shoot i was supposed to meet sun at the bar 10 minutes ago." she struggles to speak while trying to calm herself down. the golden eyes just sit there looking her up and down till they vanish and Blake was alone until she turned around and see a cloak in front of her. "You know a pretty girl like you shouldn't be meeting men in bars they should be in school or with there team at beacon." the cloak states bluntly; he takes the mask he has and puts it on his belt. "see you around kitty cat." as he walks away from the alley towards JRs bar, the same bar little miss kitty was meeting her friend Sun in.

(Timeskip)

(POV Blake)

"Blake! Over here" was the first thing I heard in the bar as I walked in Sun called me over to his table. Wondering over looking around the lively dance floor noticing the slight stench of drugs and alcohol. "This is a bad idea." I whisper to myself as I sit down at his table 'he seems more bubbly than usual what did he do this time' Sun wraps his arm around me pulling me close. "what's wrong *hic* Blakey what did your team do to make you so upset you *hic* came to me?" he drunkenly slurs with a stench of alcohol in his breath. I look at him with disgust and slide away from him "Firstly when did you think it was okay to touch me, secondly when did I ever say my team did anything, thirdly i don't want to talk to a drunk monkey, and lastly don't ever call me 'Blakey' again." I decided I had enough and I go to the front bar and notice a familiar scent of copper.

"35'k was the deal Jr! Not 15'k I need my money." a figure yelled at the bartender named JR I watch from a far at the bar watching altercation. "But you had a witness didn't you oh so scary panther" Jr throws back 'wait what panther wait the alley he was assigned by the bar to kill those three that must be why he said I wasn't a target' Jr has a smug look on his face but is long gone when panther doesn't seem to lose his cool. "She wasn't a big deal she only saw the last kill she never saw my face so I didn't get caught she just saw me leaving and she won't say a thing trust me." Jr looks at him and groans and puts the rest of the cash on top "fine you better pay your tab this time" Jr states smiling his normal smile. I watch as panther stands up and walks towards the exit stopping and telling jr something i couldn't hear but jr walks over with a note 'meet me at the cafe tomorrow ~panther'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey A/N here sorry this first chapter took so long to release I have been having troubles with the pov for Blake but i don't want it just to third-person the whole time so if you have any suggestions on how I should change some of the scenes or how I can make it better I am always up for suggestions I will be trying to release more updates faster and i hope you all enjoy the story and i would love to see if anyone like this story and a vote and share will always be appreciated. The next chapter I will try to start working on today.