Cafe de panther

Time 10:26.27

Location: beacon courtyard

(POV): Blake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Blake where you going!" I hear behind me knowing its ruby I continue walking to the bullhead. "No where ruby just going to a cafe."

"Can I come." the short energetic leader states jumping all around smiling with stars in her eyes "No ruby you cant come I'm sorry I'm just going i need to have some alone time." I say bluntly as I keep walking to the bullhead. "Oh, okay! Well enjoy meeting that boy." the flustered cat faunas snaps around and looks at her smiling team leader.

Time skip at the cafe

"Hello miss how are you to day?" the well dressed sever says to me as I walk into the cafe. " I'm fine thank you I"m just meeting some one here today tall black trench coat." I state in my usual monotone voice as the sever points me up the stairs "He's at the table closest to the railing you can't miss him." I nod at him and follow his orders and as I walk up there he was the murderer from the night before.

"Hey kitty, took you a bit to get here" he states while standing up but i notice he has his coat off and is in a black vest and a silver long sleeve still with his mask on 'doesn't he know its like 90 out' I think to my self walking to him " Ya sorry my team leader was seeing if she could come with" I state blankly while sitting down.

Time-skip: 10 min

(POV): Blake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ordered and it arrives he speaks again "So kitty what made you decide to meet me here? Why did you trust a man who murdered someone right in front of you?"

I look around to think of an answer "U-Uh I was just bored so i took up your offer and you did it only to get payed right you wouldn't do it normally... Right." his mask moves seeming a soft smile "Yes kitty i only kill when I get payed but that doesn't mean it was my first kills. But that's not why i asked you to come here." I look at him with light fear 'He answered so relaxed how is he really a killer? Maybe this was a bad idea' I shake my head trying to hide the fear "So... what was your reason? T-To have me meet you at this cafe?" I ask taking a drink of my tea

"Well since you ask, you are here to tell me about yourself and i will gift you with facts about my self." he states but his voice sounds soft and intent on finding out about me 'Am i a target? did Adam hire him to let my guard down? No way he doesn't know I'm here.' I comeback to him looking at me and still hasn't touched his drink and its still steaming. "So kitty ill start then since you don't seem to be 100 percent here... lets start with names, I am obviously 'The panther' and you must be Blake belladonna daughter of Ghira belladonna." I sit there stunned 'he knows my name and my father how why' "How do you know of my father!" i say with gambol shroud  pointed at him. "Slow down there kitty, I know your dad from the white fang when I did a mission from them awhile back before Sienna took over." he states with sadness when he brings up Sienna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahah sorry..... Saint here yah i know this chapter  is short buuut look y'all got some back story on the big bad panther. That's good right? Well anyway i hop you guys enjoyed the chapter i with try to get a better schedule so the next chapter shouldn't take that long  but remember to comment and vote would be absolutely great full  you guys and gals have a fantastic day and the next chapter will be more back story see y'all in the next chapter.