Winter Solider (Bucky)

Bucky was in the middle of his mission, when he spotted you in the crowd. Something in his mind sparked and he felt the need to protect and hold you, then every face he saw became a threat towards you. So he ran up to you and lifted you off the ground,running away to get you to a safe place. Startled form the grab and go you let out a scream before you recognized who you kidnaper was.

"Bucky?" Your voice was just above a whisper as you ran your fingers through his long hair, he looked down at you with his brows furrowed in confusion.

Steve had been looking for you after the argument you two just had, when he heard you scream and saw a masked man pick you up and run away. Steve being the protective older brother he is, ran after you.

You saw Steve coming up behind you with anger etched on his face, he caught up and ripped you from Buckys hold. Steve had enough time to set you down before Bucky attacked him, you called out trying get the attention of your past lover and warm Steve of who he was fighting.

 Steve had enough time to set you down before Bucky attacked him, you called out trying get the attention of your past lover and warm Steve of who he was fighting

They didn't stop so you planted you hands on your hips and yelled,

"Steve Rodgers and James Barnes, stop fighting, right now!" Both men froze in place and looked at you, Bucky confused and Steve shocked, you had a lot of explaining to do...