Ch.11 Wake Up Call

All was peaceful in the Sabertooth infirmary, until a scream erupted through the halls. Many members of the guild heard the scream and stood up in alert. Minerva, who was working behind the bar, also heard the scream and rushed to the stairs. Two other members had heard the scream and followed Minerva. The two are Rouge the shadow dragon slayer, and Yukino a celestial spirit mage. As they rushed up the stairs and made a small turn, they arrived at the infirmary. Minerva swung open the door to find Lucy wrapped in a blanket and Sting on the other side of the room, laying on the floor with a red mark on his forehead. With further inspection, Minerva realized it was a foot prent. "What happened? Lucy-san, are you okay?" Yukino asked while rushing to Lucy. "NO!! When I woke up, that pervert was in my bed!!" Lucy responded. Though Nastu and Happy did the same thing she got used to it, but after a month of no intruders in her bed, she got used to to it being peaceful. After hearing about Stings pervertness, you can say Minerva was more the pissed. She walked over to Sting only to grab his shirt collar and start shaking and shouting at him. Lucy sweat dropped at the action and slowly unwrapped herself from the blanket. As Rouge and Yukino tried to stop Minerva from shaking Sting to death, Lucy searched for her shoes. Lucy pulled her heeled boot on and grabbed her keys and wip from the table. But she stopped short. Lucy turned around and started to sing the air. Yukino, who gave up on stopping Minerva, noticed this. "Lucy-san, what's wrong?" She asked. "Someone else was here. A scent I don't know of. Smells like, like oak and, lily's." Lucy mumbled out for the four to hear. Minerva had stopped shaking the blonde dragon slayer and was also sniffing the air along with his partner Rouge. "She's right. It does smell like oak and lilys." Rouge mumbled while Sting nodded his head. "What, Lucy-san, how are you able to smell scents like the dragon slayers?" Lucy froze while the others widened their eyes in realization. Not only is she able to sniff out peoples scents, she can also summon swords? And from what the other guild members said, Lucy can use magic we've never sen her use. What is going on?? Minerva thought, remembering the conversation the guild had after leaving the infirmary.
                  ~~~~Flashback~~~~
The last of the guards left with their new prisoners and the guild hall was silent. Thinking of what magic they saw Lucy use. That's when a member spoke up. "I saw her with swords! She was fighting that one chick she shot!" Some people nodded their heads when another person yelled out,"And the a ring of fire enclosed the two!!" Then the while guild started shouted what the saw. Some said she was the one who created the ring of fire, others said Lucy run really fast past enemy's and sliced them down. "THATS ENOUGH!!" None other then the guild master yelled at them. He needed to think. If what they said is true, then Lucy must've used a lot if magic, a magic she must not have used a lot, or even had until recently. But instead of voicing his theory, he simply told the people to repair the guild and go back to business until he thought of something.
            ~~~~end of Flashback~~~~
"How are you able to do that, AND summon swords when that's not your magic??" Minerva questioned the blonde. Lucy was starting to shake when she remembered something. "Is the guild okay??" The four mages in front of the blonde looked beyond surprise. Shed asking about our guild? The shadow dragon slayer thought, still not knowing she joined the night before. Yukino, being the first to come back, answered her friend. "A little shaken, but the guild is doing just fine after that little, battle if you want to call out. Are you are right though Lucy-san?" Counserd laced in her voice. Lucy merely shook her head and walked to the open door and down the stairs. Minerva shook her head and dragged Sting down stairs to give him some ice for his face. Licy had sat down at a bar stool thinking back to the attack. The Shadow Clan. Why would they attack now?? Lucy had many thoughts running through her head when a red exceed interrupted her thoughts. "What are you doing here, fairy?" Lucy jumped in surprise and turned to the voice. Behind the red exceed is a green exceed with a pink frog cotusme one.
The red exceed is Lector, Stings exceed, while the green exceed is Frosch, Rouges exceed.
Lucy blinked in surprise and then her face dropped. Lucy turned away from the two, people now watching the scene, and answered with a sad voice,"Fairy Tail, disbanded. I'm no longer a fairy." The members of the guild that weren't present the night before all widened their eyes, some people gasping at the news. Stings mouth was to the floor while Rouge just stood their staring at her. Lucy's bangs covered her eyes as she stood up and pulled some jewels out of her pocket, gently sitting them on the table. And then, walked out.

Lucy's pov
I walked out of the guild wanting to think things over. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs. To my right is the town, and to my left are the woods. I turned left. I liked walking in the woods to clear my head. Why? Out of all the times they could've attacked, they chose now. My hands turned into fist and punched the punched the nearest tree. Chunks of wood flew by me as I huffed out. I aximemd my blooded knuckles and threw my hand down. I turned back to the entrance and walked out past Sabertooth thinking about the warning. On this day, the Shadow Clan will try everything to take away your power and your loved ones just like you took away our commanders loved one away. If what they said is true, I stopped walking and popped my knuckles, then badass Lucy is back.

♡☆♡☆
Sooo, what do you think? I don't really like this chapter, but who knows I might later. I tried something different in the beginning and I don't like it. I think the next chapter might be Carla or Happys pov, not sure. See you all next time my little fairys!!