Prologue

______________________________________________________

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE

______________________________________________________

A small 5 year old Selene is standing at the top of the stairs listening to her parents arguing. It happens almost every night and Selene is forced to listen. She silently cries as she listens to the yelling.

"Why can't you just leave?! You don't do anything for this family! You only care for yourself! You are a horrible excuse for a husband and a father!" Her mother screams at her father.

"Shut up you bitch" After Selene hears her father scream back at her mother there's a scream and the sound of shattering glass. On instict, Selene runs downstairs.

"Mommy!" She screams out seeing her mother on the ground surrounded by broken glass.

"I-I'm fine darling go back to your room..." The mother says looking away from her daughter trying to hide the damage from her.

"But mommy..." The young girl tries to argue.

"Do as your mother says, Selene." Her father glares at the child and she shrinks back again.  With a whimper, the small girl runs back upstairs with tears in her eyes.

In her room, Selene collapses on the bed sobbing.

"W-why can't we be normal..." She whimpered out.

"Don't worry I am here!" she hears a familiar hero's voice. She looks over the side of her bed and sees her favorite All might superhero figure. Picking it up she wipes her tears away.

"I...I won't cry anymore...I'll be just like All Might! I'll protect the people that won't protect themselves...I'll be a hero!" 

And that is how Selene started her on her path to be one of the greatest heroes!

_________________________________________________________________________

The prologue is done! Sorry for the really intense start...It will get kinda less serious as the story goes! Thanks for reading!

~Sam

___________________________________________________________________________